April 13, 2014

The Vintage Table...Ready...Set...Swoon!


 if you can look at this collection of gorgeous china
without drooling...undaintily...just a wee bit...
then you are a much better man than i!!!!!!! ;}



wow!



and i must place the blame for this outright assault on
my "daintiness" squarely at the feet of ALISON HENLEY !



 

she is the proprietress of the
WORLD EMPORIUM OF AMAZING CHINA!!!
also know as THE VINTAGE TABLE!




 after years of hunting and collecting ALL...and i mean ALL
of the most fabulous vintage china from the four corners of the
earth {and thus keeping it out of my greedy mits! which i
suppose i must thank her for, otherwise i'd be living in a cardboard box! ;}




 alison created her vintage-for-hire- company appropriately called
which provides heartstoppingly beautiful vintage
china for weddings, high teas and all manner of events.






 and although you may never have the need for her services
please...do yourself a favor and visit THE VINTAGE TABLE
if for nothing else than to look at each and every dreamy picture
and take a beautiful trip through a vintage wonderland!




and don't miss one single post on THE VINTAGE TABLE BLOG
where alison's not only serves up more yummy shots of her
lovely dishes...but she also has recipes for even yummier
dishes to top her dishes! what? i know...i got a tad carried away there! ;}
sorry, it must be because i was mentally rhapsodizing about her





so if you are in the mood to gaze upon some 
vintage goodness...pop on over to
and careful! 
drooling inevitable! ;}








12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous post. Swoonworthy indeed. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos!
    I love each and every one of these!
    Gorgeous tableware, and what a fun idea for a business venture!

    Happy Pink Saturday!! ~Lorraine ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! absolutely gorgeous! take care, maryann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy moley I will probably break a finger nail getting over there at break-neck speed. Thanks for the heads up = she has AMAZING CHINA - and I thought I did lol - what a genius plan to loan it out for hire, awesome idea.

    Happy Pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word! Thanks for pointing this site out! I am in love.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too sweet for words! I am over to Alison's right now! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhh my, these images are just beautiful ~ drool ~ I am stopping over right now. Thanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am afraid to go there-very, very afraid! oh my....

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing collection she has!!!! Thank you for sharing.

    Happy week ahead!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I am definitely swooning! Absolutely gorgeous china!! Thanks for sharing this. I'm popping over now to visit her blog. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cuantas cosas hermosas....

    Cielo

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}