March 3, 2013

Fairytale Easter...



there have been whispers...
you have seen glimpses...
yet illusive it has remained.






well, with a little internet digging, you can usually find
the latest edition of the always swoonilicious
jeanne d'arc magazine or book...but the prices...oy vey!
the Easter Fairytale book just kept calling and calling to me...
could $58 be justified though...however gorgeous this book may be...
and GORGEOUS it surely is!!

more internet digging ensued!



so, if you have been looking for jeanne d'arc's beautiful Easter Fairytale book...
i found it for  $44.95 at parisianfleamarket on esty!!!
still pretty darn spendy, but books do last forever!
{like how i am still trying to talk myself into it!! ;}

so, if you have been on the hunt for this beautiful book, pop on over to


PARISIAN FLEA MARKET ON ETSY

she only has 5...so hurry!

{no, i don't know this seller...she's not my sister or anything!
just thought i'd pass along this find for anyone interested!! ;}



6 comments:

  1. Oh my - those photos are just lovely! $45 is a bit pricey for me but I'm definitely tempted!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! I buy a copy of the mag every now and then to treat myself and was lucky enough to win one of the books...although it's not in English...LOL....but I LOVE it and look through it often. Who needs words?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi OC,

    It looks like a beautiful book!

    Happy week,

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the dreamy colors and cottage feel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this book! I ordered it through my friend & fellow blogger, Tracey from French Larkspur! :) Well I hope you are enjoying the gorgeous book!!! Love how you got yours for such a great deal!!! I should check out Etsy more often. :) Have a lovely day!


    Best,
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey M!

    i'm happy that you treated yourself to this because you will enjoy it to the max and it was ... such a deal!

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}