February 21, 2013

She Takes The Cake...Literally!




that such ├╝ber magicality is bestowed upon one person is just
cruel...don't you think? 
i mean REALLY!




she creates baked treats that are BEYOND gorgeous...
 {dying!!!}





her photography skills are none-too-shabby...
{come on! you know your pinning finger is just itching!! ;}





and her staging is positively swoonworthy...
{this should be a Christmas card!!!!! ;}






seriously...what is left for the rest of us mere mortals! ;}


a faberge egg...
she.made.a.faberge.egg!
get out out here! oh, sorry...i meant, mon dieu!





"she" is luciana borges...but you can call her lulu
and she is the talent behind LULU'S SWEET SECRETS
and...she is AMAZING!
{thank you char for introducing me to her gasp-inducing blog!}





and...as if liking jane austen wasn't enough...cuz with me...it usually is!
she MADE all those flowers...made them...in a god-like sugary way!






did i mention her photography????
well, it needs RE-MENTIONING!
are you seeing this?





my toes are curling!




 

smelling salts, stat!

 



i want to live here!





me & snowflakes...BFFs!




 

 yes, a pink poinsettia!
i would wear it! it might get messy...but i would do it!






those peonies are not real!
i know!
shut up!





awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!





how are things like this possible???!!!!!





PIN! PIN! PIN!




 

 i have this plate...
kindred spirits?
ok, ok...i'm just a plate hoarder! ;}





 her use of chintz does NOT go unnoticed!
{and i would gladly sample that gorgeous cake too! ;}




and lest you think our LULU
is merely a one trick pony...nay! {sorry!;}
she posts adorable crafty ideas...takes you on field trips...
makes waffles, risotto and shrimp too!
and...you can even see pictures of her wedding!
{come on...you know you want to!!!!! ;}




hers is ONE amazing blog from the heart and hands of one AMAZING
lady!



i am SO happy i have found this haven of gorgeousness!!!! 
i can't believe i have been Lulu-less for so long!






so, hurry over to LULU'S SWEET SECRETS
and a word of advice...get your affairs in order...you will be there
for a long, long time!!!! you might want to have an ice pack ready too...
your "pinning" hand is in for a workout!!!


PINK SATURDAY
MOP IT UP MONDAY 




17 comments:

  1. So much prettiness!

    Jenny
    Www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh heaven for a pink and roses lover like myself! What a talent with sugar this lady has.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Thank you for telling us about Lulu. Heading over there ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also happy to find you! Are the flowers from marzipan ?They look simply perfect!
    Olimpia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word, NEVER have I seen beautiful sweets like this. Wow ~ what a talent. I am going in, maybe never to be heard from again ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing is not a strong enough word to describe all this beauty........not fair I say!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I seriously hate this girl! How can any one person have that much talent? Okay-even though I hate her I signed up to follow her blog and will worship at her icing covered fingers- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing.....simply amazing! I thought I had picked a favorite until I saw that last flower..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah....pretty pink! Love each and every treasure shared here. HPS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Those are all so amazing! So beautiful!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some people got all my talent as I could never do this type work. The best I have sern. So glad you shared with us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a delectable delight for the eyes!! Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. Happy Pink Saturday!! ~Lorraine ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous eye candy! Beautiful pinks! Thanks for sharing.
    hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! Visiting from Pink Saturday.

    My PINK
    Your comment is always appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just stunning! I was a cake decorator for 15+ years and this kind of work was just becoming popular in the US....it was already big in the UK and Australia. I so enjoyed those pics and it makes me itch to do cakes again......Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Holy Toledo! Lulu is amazing!! Thank you for the intro. And I really love the way you wrote the post...quite a bit of wonderful humor in it all.

    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Never, never too much pretty for me M. This is gorgeous!
    LOVE...

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}