October 15, 2012

Kohl-y Mackerel!

well, it's october. fall is in full swing...or so they say!




i wish someone would let the weatherman in on this fact since it 
was 98 today! ack!




all that whining aside, it is still fall and you know what that means! halloween.




but, as i have said before, i am not a holloweener. it's just not #1 on my hit parade...
it's not even # 105.




so naturally...this sweltering "fall" weather puts me in mind of CHRISTMAS! ;}




fa la la la la-licious!




and even more so when i saw all the AMAZING ornaments that KOHL'S
has produced for Christmas!



they are every bit as cute as the creations at, one of my favorite places,
BAYBERRY COVE



but a million times cheaper!





i don't know about you, but names and labels aren't as impressive to me as price!




i am cheap! i admit it!




and if i can get 10 adorable ornaments for the price of 1 "real artist's" creation...




i will take the 10...ALL DAY LONG! {cuz i am greedy too! ;}




{but DO be sure to haunt BAYBERRY COVE
weekly, because they have phenomenal sales that put all those famous artists creations within everyone's reach! ;}





whoever designed kohl's ornaments this year though...was a genius!





one is cuter than the next!





sheet music & glitter!





birds & nests!





sheer vintage-y perfection!





and you know kohl's...




these were already on sale...




plus another 45% off! sometimes i wonder how they make a profit!




well,  i'll just let their accountants worry about that!




while i revel in my glittery Christmasy goodness! 
word to the wise, if these make your heart go pitter patter like mine...
get them early before they sell out!!! ;}

{ps. anyone else still finding this new and "improved" blogger a pain in the neck
to deal with and that it pretty much has a mind of it's own??!! }



12 comments:

  1. My heart sings, off to give them a visit. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO! NO! NO! You are not Cheap! You are frugal. I love the style of the decorations you presented above. Funny, I just finished making a mappy and lacy bird house to donate to the volunteer fire dept. Christmas boutique. Perhaps I should photograph it and put it on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may say cheap, but I see sweet elegance~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you sure you haven't been moon-lighting as an ornament designer M????? These look as awesome as the things you create. Oh how I wish I didn't live in the middle of no-where!!!
    The nearest Kohls is a 3hr drive away~~~sigh~~~
    sending hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are some really pretty ornaments in your photos - no Kohls in UK though so I'll just have to hope someone, somewhere in he UK has similar ones:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HPS!

    I adore these ornaments! Well, with implementation comes a little headache getting used to changes, right? What kind of problems are you experiencing?



    Gabriela

    ReplyDelete
  7. The tea tray in your banner is fabulous!! Wish
    I had one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet are these ornies? Sweet, Sweet, Sweet ~ I love them all. Unfortunately, in Canada we do not have a Kohl's. ;-(
    But, I can gaze upon yours and dream ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's unbelievable how these stores can have these types of sales. Your ornies were a great find, and I bet they are all gone now. Yes, with our 98 degree weather, who can think of winter? I don't think we are going to have one this year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, these are gorgeous! Surprised that these were at Kohl's.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}