September 29, 2012

A Faded Farewell...

there is a time for everything...
and times change.
life pulls you in a different direction
and changes your plans.



as we found out this week from Kathleen of Faded Charm Cotttage fame.
after a bit of prioritising she had made the decision to end
WHITE WEDNESDAYS...
and i think i heard a collective, "sniff, sniff" ! ;}
as i went through my "white" files on a trip down memory lane,
i realized just how long WHITE WEDNESDAY had been a part of my
blogging life...and i sure will miss it.
so, i wanted to thank Kathleen for all her years of hard work in bringing
us all together every week...to enjoy the simple elegant beauty of WHITE!

a faded farewell from oc on Vimeo.

{and because i am such a dork...i made this little "thank you note" for Kathleen... 
of things...white and wonderful.}


16 comments:

  1. this is so beautiful, always love your wonderful white creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about that. I don't have so much white in my house but I like itin others homes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to miss WW but, like you, I'm so excited for Kathleen's future and so thankful for all the wonderful WW's she's given us:) Lovely tribute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's like the end of an era. I didn't participate much...I have only so much white in my life! I hope you continue to share your pretty whites in the future!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!!! This is so sweet and I enjoyed every single one of your photos. You have a very creative mind and have made some amazing things:-)

    Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and you are one of the prime examples of why I kept it going as long as I did. You just made my evening!

    Take care,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty--love all your whites in your video. We will all miss White Wednesday! It is one of the more unique parties.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was so sweet of you....beautiful creations and vignettes. Will miss WW too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very thoughtfull of you. I hope Kathleen will not miss her blog and her friends too much. I would.

    Happy new week!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you get any more awesomer???? This was so beautiful! I loved every photo m!
    Kathleen had a bright thought with that meme!!!!!!!!
    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are just the sweetest! I use to look at all the whites but I never joined in. Sometimes I get shy....
    I know you will all miss WW.
    I am off now to watch you thoughtful thank you note again.
    Sending hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful!So sweet of you ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are so sweet. could you take over as the proprietress of white wednesdays?

    thank you for your wise email. you rock, M!

    happy autumn wishes to you!

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll miss White Wednesdays too!! Laura

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}