August 22, 2012

My Oh My, Madelief!

her name is madelief...
i recently discovered her blog, also called MADELIEF and
whoooaaaa nelly! it's almost better than cheesecake!
{in my world that is stratospheric praise! ;}





guess where she is from? go on! go on!
i know!
she lives by real windmills!
how.cool.is.that!!!




but windmills aside, it's the GORGEOUS abundance of
flowers that first got my attention! and i do mean
ABUNDANCE!



the magic she creates in this backyard if breathtaking!



and does she ever have a gift for arranging the simplest
yet amazingly eye catching bouquets!



one after another...



making your heart go pitter pat!



off the hook charm! {is that an oxymoron? ;}



her photography skills are pretty darn spiffy too!




mmmmmmmmm....



just makes you want to purrrrr...



or sigh...




or sneak over to holland and steal those pitchers under
the cover of darkness! {ok, maybe that's just me! ;}



her "staging" is effortless...



and pretty darn near flawless!




completely magazine-worthy!!!!








and she takes A LOT of pictures of teacups!




now there's a girl after my own heart!







oh won't you make a teacup calendar, madelief?




i'll be your BFF!




{you know...cuz that would just seal the whole deal!!! ;}











she loves to entertain al fresco...




click HERE to take the tour of her "garden house"! you won't want to miss it!





here's a little up close of that darling banner!






just look at that!




and she cooks!




and bakes!




and bakes!




and...when does she sleep???!!!








she is also tall and blond and svelte, and appears to have quite a
greengate collection...but i have already forgiven her for that...
because MADELIEF is one of the most gorgeous and
interesting blogs i have ever seen!
you just get completely caught up in each post and whisked away
to a little slice of lovely! it's just what a blog should be...but i wouldn't
say no to MADELIEF THE MAGAZINE either!!! ;}


Geniet van! {i sure hope that means "enjoy!" like babelfish says it does!! ;}


My Romantic Home
Pink Saturday

23 comments:

  1. Hi M,

    You are a sweetheart! You made me LOL and blush at the same time. You made such a pretty post about my blog and your kinds words do me make me happy.....A big kiss to you!

    Have a lovely day!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made a great post,Madelief her blog is gorgeous,I alway`s enjoy her post and she is very nice,have a nice day,greetings Musje.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Found you via Madelief and am now going to have a nosy around your blog, if I may? Have a lovely day,

    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely spiffing review of the lovely Madelief - her pretty tea-cups, a teacup calendar? - what a brilliant idea, her lovely use of colours - all shades of lilac, pink, turquoise and blue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very nice and funny post about Madelief and her blog! But you are right, I am wondering where she finds her energy and ideas and I also love her china cups :) and her wonderful pictures! Greetings from Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know, I also found her recentelly, and I'm love.
    great post.
    xxxx
    wanilza

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo! Even pink dotty silverwear! I want to know how she made that banner. Hopefully she tells. I'll go see!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes,I am a big fan of Madelief. I, too would buy her calender. Your blog is lovely, too. Deb, Ontario, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  9. Madelief is one of my favorite blogs! And I can tell you she is also a very nice and sympathetic person!! She has a wonderful garden with so many different flowers...a beautiful place on earth ;)!

    Geniet ervan ;)!

    Warm regards, Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi I saw your post about Madelief and you are so right. She has the most beautiful blog and she is the sweetest person too. She entertains with her delicious Tea's in her beautiful garden and I will be there again in a few days time.I am so excited as last year it was wonderful.
    I like your blog so I am your newest follower.
    Riet, Holland.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi
    I found you via Madelief and very happy too!
    What a wonderful post this is, I love Madelief's blog and can't wait to read more of yours.
    Thanks for sharing really fabulous photo's and more about the gifted Madelief.
    Have a lovely week!
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi M,
    Already a happy follower of Madelief, and now very pleased to 'meet' you.
    I love your apt tribute to the talented Madelief. Always look forward to seeing her photos of her beautiful gardens and flowers.I am sure she is thrilled.
    Hope you have a lovely day,
    Lizx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will be checking this out right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ...aaaaand, to add to all that, she's as gracious as the midsummer day is long!!! =]

    xxo for making such a lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You HAVE to stop telling me about these blogs! Like I have any time left to visit even ONE MORE BLOG...okay..stop...I am headed over. I can't resist- worse than a fresh Krispy Kreme in front of me- a new blog with a windmill- sigh- thanks- i think.....xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  16. The photos truly make me drool, I have been following for a while and am happy to discover your blog too!
    Penny x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice tribute to our Madelief ! I always say that she is a fairy, I see that you agree with me ! I discover your blog, I also like very much it !
    Nice Thursday !

    Greetings,
    Nathanaëlle

    ReplyDelete
  18. How pretty! The photography is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I found her this summer too. Isn't she amazing?! I love and adore every picture of her beautiful life.
    Come and visit Lady B and me if you like tea things. We are having a giveaway.
    I love your teacup pix too.
    Ruthie from: http://www.ladybstimefortea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful images, M! Swooning way up here in Canada! Yes, she does have a beautiful blog. Have a lovely day and thanks for sharing.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yes Yes Yes! I am there with you. What about a holiday in Holland? One of the lovliest blogs ever! Thank you for sharing.
    Happy Pink Weekend
    peglydem

    ReplyDelete
  22. Every comment you made about her gardens, photography, etc was "spot on"! They are most definitely magazine worthy, it was a joy to view all her "lovelies". Hope you have a fun Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Absolutely gorgeous! Hopping a little late from Pink Saturday.

    My PINK, come and see when you get a chance.
    Have a lovely Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}