July 11, 2012

Today I Will Be Happier Than A Bird With A French Fry!

looks comfy, eh?
NOT!
but he was clappy as a ham all shoved in there...
his adrorable yet somewhat doopy face all smooshed up!
what can you do?
he was happy so i just left him there!
but it made me think of that saying,
today i will be happier than a bird with with a french fry...
then i modified it a tad...
today i will be happier than a cat all squished up in a old paper box...
what????!!!
ok, doesn't quite have the same "ring" to it, now does it??! ;}
well, either with a fry...or an old paper box...be that happy today! ;}



11 comments:

  1. Haha, you crack me up!
    Your little cat looks so comfortable!

    Ciao Bella
    Sensible Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That is too funny and cute. I would've left him too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He does look content. We can all learn a lesson here...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL- Well, at least it wasn't his LITTER BOX!;>) xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable picture! My cat loves getting in my suitcase too!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fury piece of love ! Aren't cats just elegant, graceful creatures. They wind up sleeping in the oddest of places don't they. Yours is a gorgeous boy.
    I really enjoy reading your lovely blog. Thanks for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! Reminds me of the things my kitties do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi M!

    i love that saying ... the french fry one that is ... although "happier than a cat all squished up in a old paper box" may just take the country by storm. i think you should create a line of home goods with that saying. just sayin' (it's the wine talkin'!)

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohmygosh, love this shot. I can so relate. We used to have this huge cat who wanted desperately to fit in shoeboxes. what a scream, he oozed out of them in every direction. but loved it and was oh so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok that is just too cute and its as if he's saying....Are you kidding this is very comfortable so don't even try to move me.

    x
    C

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}