April 7, 2012

HAPPY EASTER!

now i know the day is almost upon us...
tomorrow, in fact!
but a last...very last, minute inspiration
had me snipping and mod podging today.



while visiting Funky Junk Interiors i happened upon a superdeedooper
fun idea that i had to try!




heather @ Setting For Four had linked up a really cute...and easy
{so she said...i'll be the judge of that...i'm sure my lazy girl
"threshold of easiness" is a few pegs lower than hers! ;} idea for script eggs.



due to a stupidity issue with my computer...i have no
word...or word type capabilities...so i can't just type
something up with a cute font and print it up...
but i made do...i just hand wrote what i wanted
then made copies...thankfully, the copier does work!
i used The Old Rugged Cross for this one.




Love Song for this one.



and The Wonderful Cross for this one...





and, yes...they were very easy!
mod podge...plastic eggs...and there you have it!
i'd give it that lazy girl seal of approval...
but that really seems like a lot of work after
all the paper cutting, etc! ;}




with a few of my clothes pin "rugged crosses"
i have a center piece or Easter vignette...just like that!




so, if you are in need of one last tchotchke for your table...
or personalized eggs with names, favorite hymns or scriptures
for each place setting or Easter basket...
you really could have them done in no time!
{i couldn't improve upon heather's tutorial...so, i didn't even try!
pop over there for details! ;}



And a VERY blessed Easter to all!!!

Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground
Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
Friday Unfolded @ Stuff & Nonsense
Saturday Night Special @ Funky Junk Interiors


12 comments:

  1. That is a perfect very very last minute project for me. I had planned to "decorate" some plastic eggs and this is the kind of idea I needed. I could use them in my spring decorations with my birds. Have a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey-What CUTE ideas here. I LOVE those clothespin crosses. They would be easy for even the littlest hands to make and I think they would make great Sunday school projects for the kids. WOW.
    Your eggs are wondrous...but you already know that- - - when you are good you know you are good. Easter blessings my friend. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those! I don't host Easter anymore so I never make anything...but I love looking at everyone's projects!
    Blessings, Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love it when you see 'superdeeduper' and then share it with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Have a Blessed Easter M.
    Hugs from here...

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great project and a happy Easter to you, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter to you too!
    paola

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is Amazing! They look fantastic! Happy Easter, Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Easter!!

    These are much prettier than plastic eggs. (But less delicious than chocolate ones).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I like the scripture/script eggs. I might have to try that next year. (If I can remember...ha!) I love the fact you used Old Rugged Cross, etc. Beautiful! The crosses are a great display for Easter too. Just seeing them makes you THINK.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these eggs and the message on them. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is cute - love the script on the eggs and the crosses are really cute as well!
    I would love for you to come link up at my Creative Inspirations party happening NOW! I would love to have you there!
    Stacey of Embracing Change
    http://staceyembracingchange.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}