January 2, 2012

Best 10 Out Of 11??!!

i know...i know! post titles that are not concise and to the point are
a "no-no"! they are "unsearchable" by those spider crawler bots that
make you queen of Bloglandia! but, you know...life is hard enough
without fun{read: crazy} post titles...right??! ;}




anyway~~~over at the DIY Showoff she is asking peeps to share their
top 10 projects of 2011...at first the mere thought of it made me sweat...
but then i remembered my "stats" feature...and there they were...graded by you,
according to page views! phew! what a load of my mind! ;}


number 1...by a landslide is the Butterfly Wreath .
8100 page views since august which has nothing to do with me!
i think it must have made it to the front page of
Pinterest one day since i had 1100 visits that day...
still get about 50 a day...
all i can say is THANK YOU PINTEREST! ;}
{don't laugh! i know those numbers are paltry to most of you!}




i have already yacked on and on way too much!
so, i'll spare you anymore and just let the pictures do the talking!
Novel Roses








Buckets & Clips








Fancy Flowerpots






Cooking With Jane Austen {forgive me, Jane!! ;}










Chalkboard Paint Trinkets





How NOT To Make A Wine Cork Initial !!!!!!!











Material Girl Pumpkin











Fun With Marie Osmond









Why Didn't Giada Think Of This




ok, so no rooms were gutted...no walls torn down, no furniture stripped...
yah, yah...that's just not the kind of gal i am! paper, paint, glue and a dash
of sarcasm...anymore than that...and i will need a nap...and some chocolate!


2011 Recap @ DIY Showoff




Pin It

16 comments:

  1. Your dash of sarcasm is what I like best about you.

    Oh that's not to say I don't appreciate all your projects- cuz I do.

    Happy new Year and keep up all the good work.

    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear, I'd like to wish you and your dear family a so Happy and Wonderful New Year full of so much blessings and love! Thanks so much, my dear, for all the beautiful inspirations you share with all of us! Love all of them so much! Kisses, Rachel :))))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the sarcasm and self-depreciating sense of humor is what draws me back again and again...to say nothing of your crafty ideas. Great top 10! Most of my very favorites were here- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. inspiration along with a good laugh...ALWYAS a pleasure visiting you!! bonne annee mon amie! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your paper, glue, and sarcasm! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful!! I can't choose a favorite! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice!
    Congratulations!!

    *˛˚ღ •˚ ˚˚ ✰* ★
    ˚. ★ *˛ ˚♥* ✰
    ╔═════════ ೋღ❤ღೋ ══════════╗
    ║*˚♥˛˚ღ •˚ ˚˚ ✰* ★
    ║░ٌٌٌF░ٌٌٌE░ٌٌٌL░ٌٌٌI░ٌٌٌZ ░ٌٌٌ░ٌٌٌA░ٌٌٌÑ░ٌٌٌO░ٌٌٌ░ٌٌٌ N░ٌٌٌU░ٌٌٌE░ٌٌٌV░ٌٌٌO!░
    ╚═════════ ೋღ❤ღೋ ══════════╝
    *˛˚ღ •˚ ˚˚ ✰* ★
    ˚. ★ *˛ ˚♥* ✰

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, so we (italics) have to choose? But I like them all. Maybe, if pressed, buckets and clips?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous projects! And your photography is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love visiting here! It ALWAYS makes me smile! You might not sling a hammer, but you certainly know how to shake the glitter bottle! lol

    Hope to see you at Time Travel Thursday this week.

    Happy New Year!
    Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  11. you know I am one of your siggest fans xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. You inspire me!

    Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  13. My gosh! I love all of these. I have to admit, I am a "crafter wannabe", and would love to start some projects this year. I am hoping some of your talent will rub off on me :)

    Thanks for stopping in to visit me!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all your projects! One day when all the rooms, walls, and furniture are completed I'll have time to make all the pretties!
    Dena
    Sweet Pickles and Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  15. HOW-IN-THE-WORLD has it been FOREVER since I have been here? W.O.W. That wreath was AMAZING! I have to scoop my jaw up!!!!!!
    Thanks so much from the bottom of my heart for supporting my new adventure!
    Fondly,
    Angela
    the Parisienne Farmgirl’s Giveaway Fantastique
    &
    Parisienne Farmgirl Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your photos and all your projects are so inspiring , I wish I could create like you

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}