December 10, 2011

Yuletide Tagger...

what???!!!
ok...don't judge!
so, i 'm slightly...more than slightly...freakishly...
obsessed with my chalkboard taggery!




and now they have morphed into gift tags/tree trimmings!
sure...they may not be quite as cost effective as buying 3700
tags for $2 at walmart...but you can punch quite a few from
a roll of chalkboard contact paper!
easy peasy yultide squeezy!




and if you expected to see these gift tags attached to wrapped gifts...
well then you have come to the wrong place! in my world, the gift
wrapping takes place at about 2 am...Christmas morning! ;}


10 comments:

  1. They are very cute!
    My gifts are all wrapped, but the tags - well, maybe not Walmart, but not hand made by me either.
    Maybe next year......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I see we will be keeping each other company wrapping this year! Ummmm...You know someone named FEN?;>) xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these tags are just wonderful ~ what's not to get addicted to? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My theory is that gifts from Santa do not need to be wrapped-just ready for the recipients!♥♫

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, I know you mentioned it, but I finally got to read my Romantic Homes magazines and saw your mention ~ congratulations!

    I love that you always get your monies worth out of supplies! I love these. They'd be great for place settings, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun idea - I love chalkboard everything! Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,

    This is such a great idea! Love your tags!


    Gabriela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute! I love the chalkboard look.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}