December 11, 2011

When You Need A Little Chritmas...Now!


sometimes...most of the time...ok, all the time,
there's the need for just one more thing...that
extra little detail to make the wall, the shelf, the
mantel look juuuuuust right! and often you can
just poof that little something in to existence!
not as easy as it was on I Dream Of Jeannie...
but then again you won't have to wear that
little tiny top...unless of course, you want to???!! ;}

so, let's say you have a selection of Christmasy Sandy
Lynam Clough cards cuz, seriously...doesn't everyone?! ;}
{ok, maybe not everyone does, but Kae did...and that's
when she got her Martha on! ;}



and you have this frame that you haven't known what to do with...





and you have some red spray paint...





ohhhhhh, i like that frame all by itself! a little sprig of green hung in
the middle...cute!
but where was i...





Kae is all about the gold accent...so she added a touch of rub n' buff to
bring out the detail and to just plain sparkle!




she slipped those cards in and...voila!




it looks like it came right out of a catalog...or darling pricey shop!
and it sure sets of Sandy's cards famously!


Project Parade @ DIY Showoff
Met Monday @ BNOTP




ummmm...words fail me...poor Noelle! ;}

21 comments:

  1. It's lovely and very Christmasy like your kitty:)
    Warmest Christmas Wishes,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. That frame is seriously gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the frame and I love the pretty teacup pictures!! My kitty won't keep her little hat on like that for anything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning and genius idea. I bet we see lots of these next year. You've started a trend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! It's like that frame was made for those cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving the use of red in decorating more and more...just a little pop here and there...fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, the frame is very beautiful!
    .... and your cat is SO cute.hmhm
    greetings from austria
    margit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect! (The frame and the kitty) I wish I had such frames hanging around and waiting for a make over!

    Oh and I used to wear tiny tops in the 70s. I was quite proud of my navel back THEN!

    Did you see my new/old kitchen hutch? Better come see it before I fill it with RED!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it!!how very creative indeed...and I love the red frame!
    Have a very Merry Christmas and blessed New Year!
    Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this sweetie!!! A perfect look for so little...you are amazing!
    And sweet Noelle...she is precious!
    Love,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  11. adorable idea, crafty kitty! major healy would surely approve. just don't tell tony that you've turned marty into a cat!

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh sweet, soft, kittie! Your red frame is adorable! thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too simple to be that lovely. And by that ... I mean the frame.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Idea!
    You can win a Christmas GIVEAWAY at my blog and had more christmas feeling to your home.
    http://perfect-home.blogspot.com/2011/12/giveaway-sorteio.html
    GOOD LUCK.

    Inês

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well that is just charming, I think it's wonderful;-) xo Hugs!
    my Tis The Season giveaway ends tomorrow night

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't believe the transformation. A cheerful red Christmas wonder. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}