December 18, 2011

Silvery Goodness...

yep...just the merest hint of silver...and my inner badger takes
over! so, when i saw these little ornaments my eyes glazed over
and i lost all my words...all except, "shiny! shiny! shiny!"




the fact that they were 75% off...well, let me tell you, there
was almost the need for a defibrillator! {they were only $4.95
to begin with! ;}
now, i have to say the little brown birdies were not really doing it
for me...but i had a suspicion that i could come up with some
sort of presto change-o to remedy that!





off the The Graphics Fairy, naturally...for a bit of Christmas cheer!





pop out that glass! {but i saved it...you never know...come next fall,
those little brown birdies just might warm the cockles of my heart! ;}





instantly festive!










print, snip...there you go!
{the hardest part is deciding on which graphic cuteness to use!! ;}
easy, lazy, classy, cute...all rolled into one cheap package! ;}






and, for good measure, i made a "year-round" version since i don't think
i'll want to put them away just because December has gone!


Met Monday @ Between Naps On The Porch
Mosaic Monday @ The Dear Little Red House
Project Parade @ The DIY Showoff
JSIWU @ The Girl Creative
Brag Monday @ The Graphics Fairy
Tuesday's Treasures @ My Uncommon Slice
Good Life Wednesday @ A Beach Cottage
Trans Thursday @ Shabby Creek Cottage
VIF @ Common Ground
Saturday Night Special @ Funky Junk Interiors

PIN IT
TWEET IT
FACEBOOK


39 comments:

  1. Love em! I would have been all over these. Love what you did with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful transformation in the frames. The birdies were pretty cute too. Merry Christmas. V

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd have made a year-round version too - these are too cute to put away in January.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy we didn't need a defib for you...but these are gorgeous!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful...you are so smart and creative! Happy holidays! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made a nice transformation with the frames. The Graphics Fairy has awesome picture clips for our use.
    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are beautiful! How creative! Merry Christmas! Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect! Love the silvery goodness too. Will they hang on your tree?
    ~ ~Ahrisha~ ~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the ornaments, so pretty and silvery! Happy holidays, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are so pretty, what a great idea! I like the birds too, they just didn't go with the silver, maybe something gold??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where did you find such darling ornaments M? I want to copy you so bad on this one. I love them!!! They are so pretty.
    Wishing you the merriest Christmas!
    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my - vintage goodness. How fun. You did a great job.

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's so cute!!!!
    Have a wonderful week and a wonderful Christmas!
    Markus

    ReplyDelete
  14. One word " beautiful"....have a lovely xmas, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are beautiful! I would love to know where you found them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful! I was reading a post yesterday from a lady using epsom salts to sparkle up some of her decorations (what would we do without epsom salts?). She is going to leave out some of her *winter* things after Christmas and I'm going to join her ... and you ... snowmen should be left out, along with twig trees and lovely little sparkly things during the dark days of winter ... I KNOW you agree! :D :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. So beautiful. Love it.

    Have a nice Christmas

    Hugs Bente

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh those are pretty...like what you did with them...the birds were cute...color was wrong!
    Have a Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love visiting your blog, you're just so clever! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pretty ornaments. I'm glad you kept the brown birds - they are charming.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the funny comment on my blog. It made my day. Also LOVE the Graphics Fairy.

    I am a new follower, would love if you would follow me too.

    Have a good one!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh you lucky girl you...they are stunning...and a steal!!! Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  23. Inner badger.... lol! i sooo get it! Very pretty... and I like those brown birdies, btw...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very lovely series. Merry Christmas Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  25. Those are lovely decorations. I'm glad you kept the little birds, too; I think they are charming.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Those are sooo cute!! I love the graphics you put in them ❤ Yep I agree with everyone on keeping the little birdies too :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. These are beautiful...I'd leave them out longer too!

    ReplyDelete
  28. You are brilliant I just love your style!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh those are so pretty! Where did you find the ornies? I love them! Merry Christmas! karen....

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a beautiful idea. I enjoyed your post!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  31. love it love it love it ... a perfect work of art ... hugz for Christmas xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  32. ohmygosh, these are so wonderful! Is there anything that you can't do??!! thanks for linking up the fun to the party, Have a happy Happy Christmas! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  33. These are the cutest transformation ever. Love it! Please share this fab post at our linky party. Hope you can join us this week. Merry Christmas!!!

    Paula
    ivyandelephants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. These are so lovely. They would be great to hang around the house all year long. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}