October 8, 2011

You Know You Want It!

AND SO DO I!!!!! and Cynthia of CYNTHIA'S COTTAGE DESIGN
is actually giving it away!!!!
SERIOUSLY???
SERIOUSLY!!!!
SHUT UP!!!!
I KNOW!!!!!



she is celebrating making the cover of American Miniaturist Magazine !
and apparently people who make tiny treasures have really BIG hearts! ;}





and all those cute little yummies are included...





top to bottom!!! holy cats!!!!






i really had to dig down deep to find the better angels of
my nature just to write this post! why am i telling everyone
about it...
when I WANT IT!!!!!






well, i knew you'd want it too!
so, hop on over to CYNTHIA'S and
congratulate her for her cover girl coup!
and enter to win this amazing baker's rack!!!!!

and may the best man win!!! ;}


Pink Saturday @ How Sweet The Sound



14 comments:

  1. isn't she crazy talented??!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I feel like a little girl all over again.!!

    I absolutely love it!

    Happy Pink Saturday
    Myric

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW How adorable!!!
    Happy pinky pink Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little mini cabinet. I would have loved this as a little girl and even now it would be fun to play with.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The detail of this sweet miniature is amazing. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute that is! So much detail! Thanks for the share. Hugs Marilou

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would definitely want a chance to win that oh so charming piece! Its so realistic and over the moon gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing the generous giveaway info!
    Blessings,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi M! You are the sweetest sweetest sweetest :) Love ya and thank you :) Big giant hugs! Cyn xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the sweetest thing I ever did see! I can see why you had a hard time spreading the word. Heading over there now. Best of luck to you. If I don't win, I hope you do! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is just too stinkin cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I already entered Cynthia's beautiful giveaway and you are so sweet for telling others. (Even though it lessens my chance even more!):)lol...You will be blessed I'm sure!
    Hugs to you,
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh- I just love that girl. I am popping over there right now because somehow, I missed that post! Thanks- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}