October 13, 2011

Jeanne d' Romantic Domino

looking for a little Domino...
a bit of Jeanne d'Arc Living...
a smidge of Romantic Homes...
a dash of Country Living?
well then sister i have just the link for you!
right HERE !
it's a UK on-line mag that i happened upon during my travels
and it's a bit of all right, mate! {not buying it, are you?! ;}





{ok, back to being American ;}
perusing its pages was a fun little jaunt filled stores
i have never heard of...articles and people i don't know...
in short...intriguing to the max {wow...i think i just channeled
another decade there, totally! woops! ;}


like say... VELVET BROWN ...sure the name reminds me of Velvet Jones
on SNL...but their cute wares make you forget that in in a jiff...


and then there's NORDIC HOUSE...wow! oh, the ideas one can get just from
the photo styling!





BERRY RED ...fun stuff, cute stuff...and GREENGATE! lots and lots of it!!!

RED LILLY ...a string of mercury bird lights...that's all i'm saying!


so, if you have a few idle moments today...or tomorrow...
or whenever...check out HEART HOME ! it's a
nice little world to escape into!


12 comments:

  1. The Nordic Style magazine made me want to burn everything and start over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on my way, a bit of escape would be lovely! Mercury bird lights is all it takes....

    ReplyDelete
  3. No idle moments here, but guess what? Going to check it out anyway! Have a great week! Love, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my..i'm ready to "escape"...here i go! (send a search party if you don't hear back from me by next week!);)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the second pic of the candles. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with those candle holders....So Beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have now added that link to my favorites...and I will blame you when I should be cooking and cleaning but NOOOOOO I am reading Heart Home. This HAS to stop- you are SUCH a bad influence on me!;>) xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. ....*☆.¸.☆*'
    ....*☆.@@ ☆*'
    .*☆.@@@@☆*'
    ....@@@@@@
    ...☆*@@@@`*☆.¸¸
    .......\\\||///.
    ........\\||//.
    .........ƸӜƷ.
    ..........\|/..♥
    ...........V...
    lindos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. sooooo pretty... love that glossy paint and candles... gorgeous. xx pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I have to check it out. This is something that's actually likely to deliver here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. so lovely, the tiered plate is lovely. Hugs and sincere wishes for a beautiful weekend xo

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}