September 23, 2011

Uh-oh, Spaghetti-O's!

THIS PLACE is T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!!
i am going to NEED to take it out of my favorites!!!
i never should have put in my favorites to begin with...
MOTHER OF PEARL...what was i thinking!!!!
yes, this lamp is today's WUSLU deal!
and i am sharing it with you because i can't fight this
alone!
and...i want to hear you whimper and gnash your teeth...
just like me!
plus, there is some lust involved here...so prayer is needed.
lots of prayer...a whole meeting and possible tent revival!
I have to go eat something salty and/or fattening to
distract myself!!

UH-OH!!! ;0


12 comments:

  1. I know what you mean.....Wuslu has been posting the best stuff lately!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little baby's a beauty! I sympathize with your plight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaawwww bless your heart. What ever you do have fun ;-)) dee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. And yet you lead *ME* into temptation by posting a link to this horrible place? Shame! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this link!!! Didn't know about it! Now I can share in your plight! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the look of shade bones!!!
    This is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. look at you, going all loopy over a lamp! i'm kinda doing the same thing with some wire wall pockets from ballard designs.

    calling chef boyardee!

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
  8. ps

    uh-oh spaghetti-Os!

    just noticed the little chickie on your side bar with the teacup cap. O M G ! adorable.

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I can suggest cashew nuts covered with toffee crunch. That will pay you back for posting this link - as if I don't get into enough trouble on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just stopped in to catch up and went through the last couple of posts! Lol, You have the best sense of humor M!! I adore it! That lamp is fabulous too, I can see that over my kitchen island! How fun :) And I loved that wine cork letter! I could probably get enough corks together in a week to make one :) J/k , but I love my wine :) and now I have a reason to save the corks!! I am seriously going to make one for my kitchen soon! Thanks for always being so Fab-u-lous!

    Big hugs , Cyn xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. uh oh is right! That WUSLU place is going to be a serious temptation! But of course I love it!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}