September 22, 2011

Naughty Girl!

i'm sure you all know SUSAN ...
she's one of THE sweetest Rock Star bloggers around!
well...i thought she was until she had to go and introduce
me to this newfangled gizmo called WUSLU !
naughty girl!
like I need to know of another place where I can find stuff!
sheesh!
there's only one deal a day on Wuslu...and that clock is today's
deal!
i don't need it...do i?
it's $16.50...isn't it cute!
do i?
be my backbone...tell me NO!
remind me that there's a clock on my stove...my microwave...
{and when Daylight Savings Time Ends...they will even be right!;}
crikey! there's even a clock by my bed!
the world is going to hell in a hatbox...bread will be $20 dollars
a loaf by tomorrow...
but isn't it cute???!!!
bad Susan! naughty! naughty!
{isn't it cute??!! ;}

10 comments:

  1. Oh no! I need it too, it's adorable!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You only live once I've been told M, so I say go for it. How's that for friendship???
    Oh yes, it is very very cute!
    hugs from here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it's very cute but think of all the dust that will gather on that pretty ribbon. I followed a link off today to see gorgeous handbags 75% off. I'm such a bag lady, I ended up with 3 chosen then I shut all the windows & said, No I don't need any more bags!!!!! Lol.
    I was once told life is like a conveyor belt & things will go by all the time, you have to grab the things you love coz they may never go past again. So if you really, really love the clock, grab. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a clock addiction so you're asking the wrong person! : ) I have a clock in every room in my house - various sizes and colors - but one in EVERY room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found your sweet blog today and just wanted to say hello :) love your blog, the posts and all of your photos are just gorgeous, will be back!

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. giggle..Hugs and wishes for a joy filled weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable. And thanks for turning me on to WUSLU... I just became a subscriber - today's item is just as cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wuslu?? oh no..i feel a new addiction coming on....

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}