September 27, 2011

Lazy To The Tenth Power!

i know...
i have been lazy lately...über lazy...
like, lazy to the tenth power kinda lazy.
i just feel unmotivated, you know? how you are supposed to feel
after new years. what can i say? i started early!
...and fat...i feel fat...my-thighs-are-getting-a-little-too-cozy-and-
on-a-first-name-basis-with-each-other kinda fat! {sorry, it's
dinner time for some of you...not a visual you'd be wanting!}
and apparently my fingers are fat and my brain is lazy too
because i made a tchotchke last weekend that i fully intended
to share...i took pictures...uploaded pictures...
and then i just thought...'really?! that is the best you can do??!
that is moronic...seriously moronic! trolls under a bridge
would think that was moronic!' {it really wasn't that bad...it just
wasn't what i pictured in my head, so i had a tantrum!}
and now this stupid thing in underlining my words for no reason
that i can fathom...
geez louise!
anyway, so i am just going with a shelly white mosaic for today
...in an attempt to wrest my remaining creativity
from the evil clutches of despair...and my fat thighs! ACK! ;}

{forget you ever read this!}

White Wednesday @ Faded Charm Cottage
Good Life Wednesday @ A Beach Cottage

11 comments:

  1. I totally enjoyed it--its fine to be lazy once in awhile...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, come by and visit for dotty day and maybe you'll feel more energetic! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't judge yourself for feeling low! Maybe 2 Dozen starfish will cheer you up. Just a little giveaway I'm having now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. L-O-V-E your mosaic....I'm pinning it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone has an "off" day...or two! Nothing a little R&R can't conquer. ;)

    I would love to have your creative self join me for my weekly linky party - Time Travel Thursday. The link goes up on Wednesday nights. Hope to see you there!

    Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah, I know how that feels! Don't worry I'm sure you'll snap out of it...I really loved those pictures anyway!
    Cas x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You? Lazy? I won't believe it!!! You can't be considered lazy if you can make beautiful mosaics like this one of my favorite all things white. Lazy? Never???
    (trolls under the bridge?)you funny girl)) that was the scariest fairytale I ever heard. I would start crying the minute someone would start it. I can't even understand why it was called a fairytale. One of the reasons I avoid bridges whenever I can. Maybe I should see a shrink about this?

    hugs from here...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh boy friend - can I relate. It's not my thighs that are touching, it's just that my belly has a hard time distinguishing itself from my breasts. Can anyone say "barrel?"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha!! You are totally cracking me up! I am feeling that way too and really really can't be lazy ~ It is driving me nuts and kind of keeping me awake at night ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everyone feels down sometimes, just remember the rest of us think you are amazing! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. giggle......Sending big hugs and sincere wishes for a weekend filled with joy, Katherine

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}