August 6, 2011

Excavation & Elimination...

yes, it is an ongoing...and apparently never ending process...
this iphoto downsizing!




if i can't remember them...do i delete them?
{wow! that notion could set a dangerous precedent for
all areas of my life...i can't remember anything anymore! ;}




but what if i can edit them and make them better?
well, that only serves to increase my already bulging
photo files!


and then there's this...





just about sums it all up!






i start out with determination...with a "take no prisoners" attitude!







it's not that i have ADD, merely that i have the attention
span of a gnat!






then i start in with the, "oh, i should paint that"
"hmmm...where did i put that"
"wasn't i going to give that to Bee for her birthday?"







my projections for finishing this little project in 2013
are looking doubtful indeed!







it's looking more like i'll have it done by the time we have
a balanced budget...







or when we find out just how many love-children Arnold
actually has...





or, most likely...when pigs fly! ;}


Pink Saturday @ How Sweet The Sound

15 comments:

  1. Well, when I saw the title to your post I won't tell you what my FIRST thought was-but you DO remember I work in a hospital?!?

    It is hard, isn't it? I need to purge my pictures too..and I am having a hard time...and I can't even take a good photo...so...well, I can't IMAGINE what you are going through~ xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...love the humor, love the photos! Especially the crown and the wee bird cage~ Happy Pink Saturday :)
    Poetry In A Pot Of Tea
    shawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bellissime immagini in rosa!Rosetta

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter gets distracted by the cool stuff she finds! I love Pinterest. So much great eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I NEED that sign! Pretty much sums up my whole house!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous post! LOVE LOVE all the pink eye candy! I am a photo hoarder... I never want to delete anything! You never know when you will be needing them (right?). Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is just darling, I love to decorate and paint while i am supposed to be cleaning...then i have a big ole mess. giggles.
    Hugs,
    olivia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! I'm so with you here. Someday I'll tackle iphoto. I'm a photo hoarder...never know when you might need them! Once again, I leave giggling.

    xo,
    Jami

    ReplyDelete
  9. M, I think you must keep them all! Too beautiful to push that nasty delete key.
    Just take your little hiney down to Walmart and get an external hard drive. Then you can hoard all the gorgeous pink glittery pics you want!
    hugs from here...

    How many kids DO you think Arnold has anyway???

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to do that sooo bad !! I keep saying when
    I have time which never happens ~
    Your pictures are just beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Pink Saturday Sweetie...
    Oh I am right there with you. I too am so easily distracted. I run across a piece of ribbon I go to add to my stash and the next thing I know, I have been at the craft shelf and it is already lunch or dinner time. How does that happen?

    Such beautiful photos of pink this morning. I absolutely adore the bird cage, and the little bird perched on the plate, just adoring.

    Your glasses are priceless. Love those. Especially the little diamonds in the sides. Cute, cute.

    The glittered star fish were so beautiful. Loved seeing them all in a row.

    Have a gorgeous weekend sweetie. Country hugs and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't delete anything!!!
    The starfish are delightful, I am so glad I got to see them all full of sparkle and shining!!
    I adored all your pics and since I am a HORRIBLE picture taker, I have to go somewhere for inspiration lol

    ~~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi M,
    Thanks for visiting my blog :)
    I have projects that will get done at some point in my life, I hope!
    I just deleted some photos today! It's okay!
    Deb :)

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}