May 24, 2011

Tell Me I'm Pretty & Thin...Nah, Just Give Me 50 % Off!


Seriously! That's all I need to make my heart go pitter patter...
to bring a flush to my cheeks...to make me dizzy with delight!
Yah, I'm easy like that! And BAYBERRY COVE
is doing a lot to make my heart thump with their
50% OFF OUTLET SALE !!!!!



There are 12 pages of Christmas goodies....TWELVE!!!!
Pass out those nitroglycerin pills!!!




How cute are these???
50 % off...did I mention that?




Ambu bag, stat!




Treats for EVERY SINGLE SEASON!!!!!





I just want that spool!!!!!





Tweet!





Yankee darn doodle-dorable!





Hello summer!!!!!



Tons of Halloween stuff too for you Halloweiners!
{where I come from Spooky is a gang name for some guy in a
'beater' with hickies on one side of his neck and 'tats on the other...
but that may not apply to the entire country! ;}







Be still...my foolish...




...HEART!





Hi! I LOVE YOU!





Sorry, I was passed out there for a while!
Dreamy!
50 % off!
{Begin compressions!}





Would I lie to you?







Creations from Wendy Addison, Mary Engelbreit, Nicol Sayre, Teena Flanner &
Charlotte Lyons to name but a very few!



For every celebration!!!




Sorry the pictures are so small but since I was steal...uh, I mean
borrowing them...I didn't think it was my place to gripe!! ;}




I know that money's too tight to mention...but if you are in need of
some seasonal tchotchkes...50% off if too good to pass up!!!!!
Hop on over to BAYBERRY COVE and check it out!!!

{Did I just use the word "hickies" in a post? ;}

Good Life Wednesday @ A Beach Cottage

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, I just wasted some money over there :) It was all too good to pass up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, you bad girl. I need to check out that site PRONTO! And now do you think you'll get some strange "hits" because of the h-word you used in this post? Well, what can we expect from a gal that goes potty publicly?!?

    BTW, are you gonna join us for my Wedding Blog Party and Giveaway on June 10th? Come read about it. I know you would do a wonderful post!!!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know...I'll have to take a peek! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nooooo way! Sorry not to sit & chat, gotta get to Bayberry Cove. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey you funny girl, thanks for the 50%off heads up. Thanks to you I won't be getting the dishes done this morning...I'll be too busy hitting the submit button!
    hugs from here...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your post....I ooh'ed and ahh'ed over all of the goodies!!! I liked the additon of hickies....very tasteful!!! ha ha I'm off to go check things out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice things - but I refuse to do CPR on my day off. Just grab your credit card and CHARGE. Have a great week, Love, Linda

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}