April 2, 2011

My Stars!

Who knew that a milk bottle, chicken wire, galvanized
metal, among other things, would so strike your fancies!
I am very glad they did though...see, sometimes I actually
do "have a clue"! ;}

This batch of VFWFHP treats will be headed to Texas,
and the home of Anne Lorys of FIONA & TWIG !!
Thank you, thank you! To all who played along!
I had a lot of fun just sneaking around...hunting and gathering.
And I have been at it again...so, keep your eyes peeled for
VFWFHP II ! ;}


4 comments:

  1. Lucky Gal!!
    Thanks for having such an awesome giveaway!
    Happy weekend.
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness gracious, I am speechless!!!

    This is just a fantastic giveaway, and I am stunned to have won it.

    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

    XOXO,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Anne! How wonderful...and i am so happy you won. Yeah...who knew that chicken wire and all that would be so appealing? WE DID! xxoo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest M,

    That was a great giveaway and Anne is lucky for having won this!
    Great posts as usual, a joy to stop by and read.

    Have a lovely weekend!

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}