April 12, 2011

BELLE!


Ok, I know it's been ages since MIRA & BIANCA'S book, BELLE BLANC , was released...but it has only just come into my clutches...I mean possession!





Now I don't really know Bianca, but Mira has always been such a
divine strudel to me, that I was simply aching to see her book!
{see how I put aside my utter vivid green jealousy that she really
and truly had her own book...I'm selfless like that ! ;}





Liebchen though miss Mira may be...the 535,000 euros needed to buy if from
Amazon was a bit out of my league!




And then, one fine day, not too long ago, while visiting that little angel
of information, SANDY , I found out that I could buy BELLE BLANC
for a mere $35.00 from THE BOOK DEPOSITORY !!!
While that is not exactly cheap...it's a lot better than the
895,000,000 euros that Amazon wanted{...and what is a tax return for? ;}
With FREE shipping, no less!!!!!
Saints preserve us!!!!




{uh, yah...the tag is upside down...just turn your monitor upside down
and you will see that it reads, "I do"... as in "if you love it so much,
why don't you marry it??!!" Get it? "I DO!!!" {sorry, I was channelling
my inner 5th grader! But even a 5th grader would have noticed that
the tag was the wrong was around...yeesh!}




And it came all the was across the pond, too! I had no idea I was even
ordering it from England! For free shipping I would have ordered it
from Outer Mongolia!
But honest & truly, this book is worth EVERY penny!
The photography!
Their homes!
Their ideas!
It is simply PACKED with photos...I have even been reading
it out loud in German just to impress myself! No, I can't read German...
but it's fun anyway...seriously, I think the word for cat in German is 25
letters long!



All of that malarkey just to say...
THANK YOU MIRA & BIANCA for this feast for the eyes that is
your beautiful book!!! It's gorgeous in every way and I am so
happy to have it alone at last! ;}




And...uh...not that you asked...but I re-named it for you!! ;}
Because Belle Blanc Bliss, it surely is!!!!!

Show & Tell @ Be Different Act Normal
Good Life Wednesday @ A Beach Cottage



28 comments:

  1. all the pages look so dreamy. i think i might just need to add this to my wishlist of great books to purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got this book the other day as well. I also ordered from the Book Depository and can't believe I got it so quickly. I can't stop looking at the gorgeous pictures. I feel like painting everything white now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is so cute! ;-) That book looks quite lovely and like something I need to add to my collection!!!
    ~michelle~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my this book looks so beautiful.. I don't read German But my daughter does and just think she has CP can not talk But uses a talker to speak she can speak German, Italian, and of course English .... would love to have this book..

    Hugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ordered this book a couple of weeks back, I can't wait to get it!

    Enjoy yours!

    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book looks just fabulous - must check it out! Hope you're having a good week :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, that's just gorgeous! Too bad I can't read German. My husband can, though! Hmmmm.... how badly would he revolt if I made him read me a foofy decor book?

    ~Angela~

    P.S. Not that you asked, but German for "cat" is die Katze.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to get my hands on this gorgeous book:)

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful post. Thanks for sharing the book with us!

    blessings
    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know, I know!! I just got Belle the other day and posted it on my blog. I just keep sitting down and looking at it - found it on Streamside Sandy's too.
    By the way, I'm one of your new followers - have been blogging about 2 months, come visit if you have time. Love, Linda
    http://houseofbeautifuldogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty....I am off to search for it now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh cool, I ordered mine after Sandy's post too, so I hope this means mine is soon to be on my doorstep. YAY!

    Can't wait,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautifu pictures ~ wonderful post ~ enjoy your book ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow wonderful book. Looks to be filled with inspiration. ~~Sherry~~

    ReplyDelete
  15. okay, okay. i'm sold. want. must have. thanks for turning me on to this book which i hadn't heard of.

    found you via the link party and will be back for more lovely!

    come visit anytime.

    michele

    ReplyDelete
  16. You wrote such a great post! I am so happy that you like our book... thank you so much! If you have any questions (what the german words mean) don't hesitate to ask... love, Mira!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What Beautiful Photos, guess that book will be on everyones list....

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have been thinking of ordering this book...it looks delicious!!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  19. What dreamy pictures...I think I'm going to have to get me one of those Bliss books:o)
    Cheers,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my heavens. That looks like a book that I would LOOOOOOVE to pour over. I think you should share a page every day until each one of us has read the whole thing with you. Well, I can't 'read' it but the photos will do!

    xoxo,
    Jami

    ReplyDelete
  21. ooh, looks beautiful, M!

    dare i see if my interlibrary loan has it? probably not, eh?

    happy swooning ...

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a beautiful book! thank you for sharing it with us! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. All I can say is Yummmm! The pictures are fabulous, and I can hardly wait to get my hands on this book! Debbie @ Cottage Hann~Me~Downs

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh you pretty pretty shabby chic! Always makes me want to re-decorate everything in my apartment :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a beauty! Those pictures are gorgeous. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous shots of an inspiring read!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really need that book but not sure where to purchase.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}