January 11, 2011

Do You Dream Of Being Published In 2011???!!!



Well, Eddie Ross is just a doll-muffin! Extraordinaire!!!! Con Tacos!

It appears that not only is he Mr. fab celebrity designer, stylist,
trash-digger-repainter and king of the upturned polo shirt collar...
the man channels Mother Teresa too!

He has put out a CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS !!!

Yes, sire-eeeeee, Bob! He wants to see what you've got!

"Now, judging from all of your blog posts, comments and emails
popping up in my Inbox, there are so many of you out there being
their own decorator and creating beautiful, handmade things.
Here's your chance to show it all off! Simply email pictures and a
brief description of your work to submissions@eddieross.com. I'll
take a look, and if there's a magazine that I feel strongly should see it,
I'll pass it on to my contacts personally! There's a lot of incredibly
beautiful, original work out there that deserves to be seen. Now
spread the word to your friends, followers and readers and keep
those submissions coming! "

Seriously, I'm verklempt! I can't even read that without a tissue!!

So, here's your chance ladies!!!
If I wasn't so lazy, I'd have kept this on the down-low...minimizing
my competition...heh...heh...heh...but, HELLO! It just takes too much
energy to be a SHARK...honestly, I'm schvitzing just thinking about it!
But really, truly from my heart...
IT IS CRAZY MAKING...all the amazingness I see daily on all of your
blogs that NEVER ends up on the printed page! ALL magazines are
missing out on a UNIVERSE of untapped creativity...aka...YOU!!!!

I'm felling very Horton Hears A Who right now! "WE ARE HERE!
WE ARE HERE! WE ARE HERE!
And Eddie is Horton!!! {I mean that in the most complimentary way!}
{Sidebar: true, but completely inappropriate bit of family lore...when
my nephew was little he used to call it Hooton Hears A Whore...
and we never, ever laughed! ;}

SO PLEASE!
Head over to his BLOG and read the whole post
to be inspired and encouraged right out of your SPANX!
And do leave him a LOVELY comment, blessing the heavens for
the day this generous guy was born so that he'll feel the love
and appreciation!!

GO!
DO!
DREAM BIG!!!!
WOOHOOO!

13 comments:

  1. You're too funny...still laughing @ the thought of Eddie being Horton! LOL! Didn't see this on twitter, FB, or his blog, so thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an opportunity!! I'm gonna pop over to his site! I really like EddieRoss, he's awesome. Thanks for sharing with us!!!

    Blessings to you and yours in 2011!
    Hugs,Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a gem, and so darn cute too. I'll go get a look see and thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder what HOOTon did with her once he caught her? LOL Love all those little mis-speaks, don't you? Thanks for the info...I think I will just keep slogging along as I have in the past- Hugs- Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stars did line up just right when Eddie hit this ole world. Thanks and I will go over and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are right...every day I am inspired, dazzled and in awe of what I see on these blogs. YOURS especially!!! You must submit your creations AND commentary! You are quite the creative chick but it's your side comments that make it even better! I will give his blog a peek and maybe submit something. Thanks for the heads up!
    xo
    Roselle

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi M!

    another friend sent this to me, too. i do dream of being published in 2011. i do, i do!

    but for now, there's a load of shovelin' and hot cocoa drinkin' to do!

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this sounds really unique! Thanks for sharing....I'll pass it along, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just dropping by to wish you a lovely & prosperous New Year!

    (I might just have to pop over to Eddie's too)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for posting this! Happy Wednesday!
    Xo,
    E&J

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know I LoVe this post

    & YoUr new banner looks great !!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, this would be awesome, but, and it's a big one (no, not my butt) this means I would have to keep my house clean all the time right? I'm having a hard time keeping my studio clean, waiting for Jo Packham to photograph my studio. I don't think I could take the pressure of having to keep it ALL clean.LOL!
    (don't tell Jo, but I haven't really been keeping the studio clean)

    Oh I'm not buying the fact you never laughed. I laughed so hard my husband just asked me what was up. I told him Hooten heard a whore!

    hugs to you from here

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow - wish I were talented. You should go for it though!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}