November 2, 2010

Oh, Faux She Di'ent!

Katty, of KATTY'S COSY COVE is a little bit crazy...no, a lot crazy!
She made that!
Ok, not the whole credenza...the appliques!
Yah, I know!
I buy things that have already been appliqued...
occasionally I buy the appliques themselves from this fun PLACE !
But, I swear to you, on a stack of vintage Victoria magazines
making appliques myself has NEVER occurred to me...
well, that and nuclear fusion...ok, that an wearing spandex pants...
not even during a fluffy-robed-snotty-tissued-fuzzy NyQuil episode!



Check out the ingredients!
Wacky, comes to mind!
Hot-digetty dogs?
Unsafe tanning?
Collages?
Unsightly moisture absorption?



Then she does a little of this...
Presto change-o!




She has created this!

No way!
She has the patience of all the saints!





Then she made these!
SWAGALICIOUS!




Which became this!





Look at that!
How INSANELY talented is she???!!!
I am seriously in awe!
Check out this POST for the recipe and all the details!


Uh-hem...
But wait, there's more!



She made these Dahlias too!
What is wrong with this woman!
Hasn't she ever heard of Michael's????
Where the deer and the antelope...and lazy...play??!!!!


All I can say is Miss Katty is in a league of her own!
I'm glad my sister found her so that I could, if nothing else,
look at her blog and just scratch my head in wonder!
And I have...and I do!


Did I tell she is a trompe l'oeil queen too???








Check out the rest of the rooms she has FABULIZED !!

Get this girl a TV show!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WE'D BE SO PLEASED IF YOU JOIN IN OUR FINAL BCAM GIVE AWAY !



And be sure to visit Kathleen at FADED CHARM COTTAGE for White Wednesday!






26 comments:

  1. No way! No one can be that talented. I think I will have to check this out myself- LOL.
    Happy WW!
    Hugs- Tete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Most Sparkly! I'm just returning from a blogging break and now I'm jealous as all get out seeing the marvelous talents of this gal!
    NO! I can't believe she does all of this (I know she does, just amazes me!) Wow! I'll have to go over and see more!
    But...is there any sparkly on her hand crafts? Nooo, I don't think so! :) You're the sparkly queen!
    Hope you're doing good and always be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so I had to read your post a couple of times to make sure I understood. You mean a Human made these? Are you sure??? Truly lovely! :) mercedes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I am so impressed. I love that pic of the white room with the fall colors.

    come visit
    cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is amazing, far too clever!! I am gonna have to go check her blog out!! Thanks for the link!!
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for alerting us to her amazing talents. Will have to go visit her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get Out! She's amazing and I'm inspired. I need more time to be awesome now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I too, scratched my head and felt nothing but inadequate after seeing her make those amazing appliques by hand. You see I want to get some to apply to a mirror, but when I saw that you could make them I was so excited, but sadly realized that this is waaaay to much work for moi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what an amazing talent- no way I could ever make anything like that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow goodness me its all amazing i can't believe she mad it all, i will be popping over to see, thank you for showing us all. Dee ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I JUST got the title. That woman is amazing. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good grief, this girl's got more talent than should be allowed by law!!!!
    I just love looking at her pretty creations and reading your funny comments.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I about got the vapors when I realized I was looking at something that had been made by hand. I'm so impressed, a good day for me is when I pull into the parking spot straight and between the lines at Hobby Lobby to run in and get something ready made. This is specticular. Thank you so much for sharing this talented person's work with us.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That makes me feel so inadequate. She is one talented lady. Loved her site too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ...wow-we-wow-wow-WOW!!!!
    can we say FABULOUS??!!!
    I'm off to check this chickie"s link further!!

    Happy White Wednesday and thaks for sharing another fascinating artist:)

    xo, Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now that is amazing detail. Oh goodness! Love your new header. Beautiful frame and picture.
    You make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow...I had to run over and check this out. I have been wanting appliques on the "apron" of my dining table so badly and really didn't want to go out looking for one that did have them. So cool! Can't wait to try this. Who would have thought about making those???? Glad she did!

    xox

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh I have got to see this eight wonder of the world myself M. I'm off to make a new, albeit unreal, to good to be true, talented beyond anything I've ever seen friend!!!!
    hugs to you from here,

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW...they are so very beautiful!
    Deb :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This explains the UFO sightings recently 'cause this chick can not be of this planet! What an amazing gift she has!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello, I am really inspired by your this post and I am going to check her now... its fabulous...
    Thanks for stopping by me and for your kind words to my garden and thanks that I now I know you and your beautiful blog...
    I would love if you spare a bit of your time for me to check my flowers at

    http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/2010/06/fun-with-flowers-flowers-either-on.html

    Hope you enjoyed it...I am your newest follower...
    http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
    Love
    Farah

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is ultra cool! I am inspired! Chuckled as I read through - love how you express the same incredulity and emotion I feel as I see these amazing pictures! Thanks for sharing!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing, so beautiful:))
    Hugs, Biljana

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wooo me anoto para este regalo
    fatastico
    soñado
    que belleza
    un beso

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}