November 19, 2010

Hutchapalooza...Part Deux




Phewwwwwwwww! Am I ever pooped!
No, no. Not from my exhaustive blogging efforts...
{truly...I live to upload! ;} but from the battle I just
had to referee between my mouth and my mind!




Gosh, that all sounded really deep and impressive!





{sidebar: LOVE those little boots!}





Sort of Gandhi-esque...{the battle...not the boots! Did Gandhi ever wear boots?}





Not hardly!





I was just going back & forth...
back & forth...
wrestling...wrestling...wrestling with this decision...





Do I want a cherry pop tart or a Smart Ones{diet...ack!} Chocolate chip
cookie dough sundae???






Pepto Bismal pink frosting with a horrifyingly intriguing artificial
cherry filling?




{full disclosure: these aren't even real PopTarts...they are the Walmart
brand!}




Or fake fudge-y sauce over an ice cream like emulsion that does not even have
a single hint of dairy flavor, and yet...is oddly satisfying!




It's so weird... the ice cream-like product doesn't even melt...I don't
exactly know the verb to use...deflates?




I know you're thinking, 'Hello! Pseudo Pop Tart all the way! Just say no
to the diet dessert '...







But seriously, I just have 2 of the sundaes and it doesn't even feel like I'm
dieting at all! ;}





PopTart won...I guess I'm just a sucker for all that red dye #2!




{FOR CORNS SAKE! I just deleted another picture!}




What is up with this??!!!
WHO hangs a lamp right in my eye line?
You should have seen the contortions involved in finally getting
the clean shot..."not ladylike" doesn't even begin to describe it!





Also, I think I should give classes on my "Grover" Photographic Technique





See what I mean?




Now I am near...





and now I am far...




Near...





Far...





Near...
I'll stop now.





So, like I said yesterday...





I will get out of the way and let you peacefully peruse.




Just you and your musing regarding the poor schlep who has to dust all this!




{this shelf is very boring...if you agree, please address you concerns to Kae
if leaving a comment...if we all rise up she will have to listen to us! Oh, sorry.
Elections are over. }




I think I see an empty spot...I'll get her more for Christmas!




{anyone remember red dye #2? ;}

{PART ONE IS HERE

Be sure to pop over to Beverly's for more PINK SATURDAY !


34 comments:

  1. Such eye candy, thanks for sharing your hutch. I would have gone with the pop tart also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say this should definitely be a pink sat post!! AND it was! Very pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I just gone to hutchapalooza's heaven! wow!!! all so beautiful and such an inspirational! thanks for sharing coz I already know what teacups to find next!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh-You have no idea how I needed an inner smile tonight- I got SweetCheeks off to bed and came here to read. I am so glad I did. I'd say you can fit THREE more things on those shelves. Maybe you could buy two for Christmas and One for a birthday present? just a thought? hugs- Diana ps...I remember the scandal with Red Dye!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your china and tea things are so lovely...and you do have a way of making me laugh!!

    XO,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do belive I have fallen in love with your tea cups. They are so beautiful. I hope to have some like that someday.
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such awesome pictures, M!

    I'm in need of the giggles tonight, so I'm off to read more of your past posts that I've been missing out on since our lil grandson arrived!

    Happy PS!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what happiness! I'm drooling over your pink splashed china cups ;)

    <3 Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  9. That china is almost - almost - too much! There are some lovely, lovely cups there. But glad I don't have to dust it! Thanks for showing us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have enough material for a year of Pink Saturdays. Everything is really lovely and eclectic. I'm glad you didn't sneak in a picture of the Poptart since I've got to loose some pounds though that ceramic cupcake was really starting to get to me. Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love love love your china cabinet - and your photographs. PLEASE do a tutorial on your Grover technique, because I can never ever get closeups like that. I have to delete most of my pix due to such total bluriness that even Photoshop can't save them. Very frustrating!

    RE the pop tarts - one is Not Enough, so I'd just give in gracefully. It's not worth making yourself totally miserable. On a healthier note, what about porridge? I cup porridge oats, 1 cup milk (can be semi-skimmed) and 1 and a half cups water, simmer for 4 minutes. I use Golden Syrup or demerara sugar or even jam or fruit compote on top... you're full, you get all that 'slow release' stuff the health nuts bang on about, plus it tastes totally wonderful!

    Happy Pink Saturday (and please don't forget the Grover photography tips)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such sweet pinks and patterns. Those little boots are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it but just thinking of dusting all of that makes me want to sip red dye from a huge cup with a straw! LOL
    Happy PS
    Roselle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Again, a good, hearty laugh to start the morning. As for the non-melting, faux icecream concoction...what IS that stuff?? I'm pretty sure that it's a lube for jet engines. Multi-purpose product doncha know. This was great, again! Happy Weekending.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! So much to peruse. Lovely. Have a great P.S.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, I need a cup of tea now after all that amazing eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I so need that tea pot! Love all your pinks. Happy Pink Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. As always, you have me LOL! and my hubby thinks I've lost my mind snorting and giggling at the computer screen...

    The fake Pop Tart ALWAYS wins in my opinion ;o)

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    http://SallyLeeByTheSea.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love all the pictures. But I love all the comments you have at the bottom of the pics that have nothing to do with the pics. That's my fav! LOL Happy PS

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow, I'll take the pink toile teacup and all the chintzware too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great teacups and love your humor mixed in. Wanted you to know you were playing to an appreciative audience (:

    Also, not sure if its the same on your system, but if you delete a picture you can go to Edit at the top of the page and click on Undo and wahlah your deleted item is back.

    Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  22. As much as I LOVE your tea cups, I have to admit the tiny boots and the gold salt and pepper shakers caught my eye.

    And as crazy as this sounds, I think it would be fun dusting the contents of your hutch.... once :-)

    Cheers, jj

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my...all those colors and patterns, such fun to look at. This is your sister's cabinet or yours? Confused blogger, can't keep up. I love the Christmas cups...maybe I'm just getting in the mood for the season.

    This was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sommany delightful pinks! I love your Precious Moments statues!
    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Everything is beautiful. So lovely to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Holy cow!!!!!!!! I love love love all those tea cups!

    Sorry for the late visit- I think of busy Saturdays as a "Pink Weekend" since it takes me that long to visit everyone!

    Happy belated PS!

    In shoes we trust,
    Maggie Mae@
    "Do these shoes match this purse?"

    ReplyDelete
  27. May I have the contents of that hutch when you are done with it??? Pretty Please! Happy Pink Saturday. Hey I'm having a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh such beauty here today...love it all!!!

    Pop tart 100%

    Hugs. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a lovey hutch you have shared with us! I love china and your teacups are divine. How on earth did you find such pretty ones?
    The pink toile cup is my fave...so feminine and romantic!
    Happy belated PS1
    rita

    ReplyDelete
  30. They are so beatuiful.I love it, very much! Beautiful images!

    hugs
    Cidinha

    ReplyDelete
  31. I really love love love all the teacups.

    But I cannot imagine how much time you spend dusting!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Pretty as a picture! It came out lovely. Looks like a dreamy wedding cake all dripping with sweetness.
    Annmarie

    ReplyDelete
  33. Now this was fun! Happy Pink Saturday.

    And, Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}