October 15, 2010

Fabulous Little Fifi On The Prairie...


Howdy, ya'll...




Fifi O'Neill's long awaited new book is now
available for PRE-ORDER !
Just look at that cover featuring MARIA'S house!




Here is the back cover for a little bit more info to entice you...
but this is all she is able to entice us with for now...
I can't wait!

Spread the word girls, and support her! We have support the books and
magazines we love so that no more fall by the wayside! And it does make
a difference! Remember what we did with our "comment" campaign for
Barbara Jacksier's book, WATERSIDE COTTAGES ??!!!

{This applies to all aspects of life...so make sure to get out and VOTE in November! ;}



And being such a country girl at heart...hee hee... here's my tribute...
"OC On The Paire-eee" ;}


Now giddy-yup! Get yourself a copy!


WE'D BE SO PLEASED IF YOU'D JOIN IN THIS WEEKS GIVE AWAY !
and the new give away will be posted this evening!!!


6 comments:

  1. You are soooo cute! Only you would put a starfish in with a cute pair of cowgirl boots... love it! I too am looking forward to Fifi's new book! I am a country girl, always have been, always will be... so my style really doesn't change much... so happy my "prairie look" things fit right in and now I guess I can say "I was Prairie when Prairie wasn't cool", tee hee hee!... love to you... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hearing all sorts of good things about FIfi's book and I am definitely going to get it. I have Waterside Cottages as well.


    XO,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait to get her book too!!! LOVE Fifi..wish I could meet her!! Hugs, Rachel ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are 2 cute 4 words. cool boots, M!

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic thanks for the info. Great boots, love them probably because they are paired with some beloved sea treasures

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hee-hee! I need me some cow girl boots, too! I found some children's spurs in one of my outbuildings and I have been thinking up a photo shoot for them, too! ♥

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}