October 17, 2010

And A Partridge In A Shell Tree...

A little while ago I won this fabulous shell tree {I won't say the "Christmas"
word since I know so many of you are very sensitive about using it before
Thanksgiving! ;} from TOBI ...and her pixies!





My sisters were just "oooohhhhhing" and "ahhhhhhing" over it
and I said, "Ha! Ha! It's mine you can't have it! "
"Get you own!"
"I did not leave your necklace in my gym locker!"
"You're not the boss of me!"
Wow...sorry...flashback...{do you have sisters? ;}

Well, they had every right to covet...it's gorgeous...it really has to be
seen in person to be appreciated {tours start at 1:00!} Tobi is quite
an artist and let me tell you...a perfectionist! ;} Thx Tobi!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WE'D BE SO PLEASED IF YOU'D JOIN IN OUR GIVE AWAY !


And be sure to drop by Mary's for more MOSAIC MONDAY !
/



24 comments:

  1. Isn't mail call wonderful?! It's brings us such wonderful goodies from our friends. Congratulations .. the (Christmas) tree is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigosh, that is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, isn't that the cutest little shell tree ever? I especially like the spiral shell on top! What a fun thing to have...where are you going to put it...AFTER Thanksgiving? Hugs- Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little tree is so sweet. I love how some people can make the cutest things from shells.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the glitter - and thanks for avoiding the C word, at least for a week or so more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, shiny and wonderful! You are a lucky gal and I wouldn't part with it either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty and the color is wonderful!

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a terrific 'Star' tree ... what a great prize! Someone is very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty...what colors, what shine! Glad that you still have it in your clutches.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It IS a beautiful little "special" tree. Love all the glitters!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very pretty glittering tree. That one is really fancy. I am amazed everyday to see what people create. There are so many talented ones in blog world.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nifty shell tree! That is a lot of fun and a great win!

    Happy Blue Monday... and yes, I have sisters and understand those flashbacks well!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty pretty sparkles, and I adore that toaster!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your Christmas shell tree. Nope, I'm not shy about using the Christmas word at all. I'd love to see its spirit spilling over us throughout the year. I have some small trees and more shells than I know what to do with. What great inspiration you have given me. Thanks and all credit to the artist.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I as thinking about decorating early this year. Since I will be doing thanksgiving at Dad's. My home can be The holiday House! Love your Tree. Silver and Blue are perfect together.
    My Blue Monday link for you

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your shell tree is so pretty. I love the colors in it. La

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am constantly amazed by people creativity!! Thank you too for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}