September 5, 2010

Speaking Of Magazines...This Really Is Bliss!!



The title says it all!




Did you have any idea this even existed!!




If my sister was not such a magazine maven...I never would have either!





It is packed with page after page of prettiness!!





And these beautiful quotes...how spot on is this???!!!




I have to admit though that I could have shared a few of your blogs with
them and they could have had of pictures even more amazing homes...




...alas, they never asked...mores the pity!




But all in all, this is one gorgeous magazine!




And quite an inspirational feast for the eyes!




With styles, colors and TREATS for every taste! SO WORTH $7.99!



And just so none of are out of the loop again...
CHRISTMAS COTTAGE comes out on October 30th!!





14 comments:

  1. This has always been a favorite magazine of mine. That last quote is just perfect.
    Cheers, jj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what gorgeous rooms. Don't you just love to drool, borrow ideas and dream a little. Have a super day and enjoy. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Victoria. I like their older issues even better. The quote on the bottom is similar to one I was gonna post!! (Great minds an all)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought this the other day and it's a great issue!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought this magazine a few months ago and I love looking at it over and over.
    But you are right, there are so many bloggers with lovely homes and rooms that the magazine just might be missing out.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Most Sparkly! OH, I love this and I'm all over it! ;)
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I will have to find this one!! Thanks for the Introduction, and the alert for Christmas Cottage.
    I hope you are having a Great Week~end!!
    Huggs, Nancy
    coeurdalenegifts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never heard of it...Yea! a new magazine!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. ~*~*I might just have to buy that!!Looks like swwoon worthy pics~*~* Thanks for sharing~*~*Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will be picking one of these up! Beautiful inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bought this issue the week it came out and devoured it. Love the old Victoria and I'm glad they have useful archives.

    ReplyDelete
  12. until i perused the comments, i thought you had your blog printed into a book. i am serious!

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous magazine, beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhhh! Pure joy, relaxing and refreshing! After about 7 months of no blogging due to real life happenings I am sitting down this evening and getting lost in Blogland and yours is the very first blog I've sat down to enjoy and the pictures are gorgeous and the magazines to die for! Thank you so much!! You have been a wonderful and inspiring joy of my first time to sit and do nothing in a very long while.

    Cathy ♥

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}