September 27, 2010

A Cottage By The Sea...Want To Stay There?


Poor Paulette has lost her mind...must be the heat!
{but just look at those shoes!}



Paulette is the artist and owner of Summerland Cottage and she blogs
at SUMMERLAND COTTAGE STUDIO ...and this is her garden...yah...pretty dreamy!




This is Paulette's view...a view she would like to share with you!
So, if you are in the So. Cal. area...or wherever...if you don't mind
a drive...she is having her VERY FIRST GIVE AWAY ...a sleep over
at her Laguna Beach guest house is the prize.

So, if you're in need of a little "me" time...
Feeling like you need "Calgon to take you away"!
Or, just want to relax in a peaceful little beach cottage
{and escape the HEAT!!!}
Pop over to Paulette's for all the DETAILS !


10 comments:

  1. ~**~ Sounds like a lovely getaway!! :) Thanks for the info~;)Rachel~*~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could definitely use a little "ME" time. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure I would ever want to leave! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. first of all, I could never show my toes up close like that....no one would ever visit my blog again!
    and second, what a beautiful spot for a getaway!
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, what I wouldn't give for the chance to relax in that beautiful beach cottage. I can dream about it at least.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing.

    http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed my visit here catching up with you today M, and would love to visit that cottage! xo, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmmm...I wonder how much a flight out there might cost me! Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been browsing through your blog and "oh my heart be still"
    I love your ideas and this gal who is always short on time and ideas can see herself starting and completing a few projects for her home and blog.
    You will always find an invite to our tea table. Hope you can stop in soon. Every Tuesday.
    Have a wonderful week.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}