September 4, 2010

ANOTHER NEW MAGAZINE COMING!! YIPEE!!!

LOOK AT THIS COVER!!!

Don't you want to look inside??!!!!

Well, on Sept 25th you can!!! YIPPPEEEEE!!

It's been so disheartening these past few years, to watch so
many of our favorite magazines fade into history. But new
and gorgeous publications have also sprung up out of nowhere...
like CREATING VINTAGE CHARM !




JUST LOOK WHO AND WHAT will be included in the first issue!!!




Sonia {the createtrix} is also hosting a BLOG PARTY to celebrate her first issue.

She calling on all "Vintage Charmers" to:

' Post your favorite Vintage Charming photos and maybe
tell us about what inspires you most to create or
decorate in Vintage style. Is it a specific childhood
memory, a relative, their home or clothing, jewelry!!
'

How fun is that!

The Vintage we LIVE with...
















LONG for...












and LOVE!!!!




So pop on over to her BLOG and link up! Then get your post ready
for Sept. 25th!!!





I know this is the first Saturday of the month...EEEK...I will have
our September GIVE AWAY up by Sunday...possibly Monday...
I promise!


And thank you all for your kind words regarding the previous
post, we truly appreciate each comment...we were lucky to
have those 22 years!!





17 comments:

  1. This looks like a wonderful magazine and I can't wait to see it.
    I'm glad you are featured too. Can't wait to see it all.

    I'm going over to check out her blog now.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so excited! I love Magazines! They give me good excuses to go to my favorite store Barnes & Noble ;)
    I cannot wait for this one what fun to have a party!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so many beautiful things. I LOVE all of that chintzware.

    A new magazine is sooo exciting.

    I'd love to have you join us at Seasonal Sundays!

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see that magazine. It is just sad that we have lost so many good ones...and you would think, with the interest that is out here apparently, they would have survived.

    Your post is beautiful and I am left inspired, as always. Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness....this looks...LUSCIOUS. ummmm
    Can't wait to see it.
    So glad to see you featured. WOW...
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, M!

    what a fabulous post about sonia's new magazine!

    seriously swooning over all of your photos!

    happy long weekend!

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Most Sparkly One! Oh, this looks like a wonderful magazine! Woo Hooness! You're going to be featured with all of your Sparklyness! :)
    Be a sweetie and have a great weekend,
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope it comes down under, to Australia, we sometimes miss out on all the new mags!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been here for the past 1/2 hour just drooling over all the lovely photos...such a soft place to land this beautiful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I linked up to the Launch Party, I am so excited to see this Beautiful New Magazine!! Your Pictures here are always so lovely!!
    Huggs, Nancy
    coeurdalenegifts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh and I see my friend Natasha will be featured there, too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. So excited....it looks beautiful. And it's true, the magazines just seemed to disappear into thin air.
    Now something to look forward to!
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am swooning and so excited! CAN NOT WAIT to see this mag in all it's lovliness!
    As usual, your blog, creativity and love of beauty are an inspiration!
    Have a great day :)
    Roselle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great magazine and where do you think it will be selling at??
    I miss my old favorites ~
    So sorry about Mr. Putter :( it's hard losing a beloved furbaby!
    Warmly,
    deb :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous cover to the new magazine. I'll be watching for it.

    Love your bowl of white buttons-- My grandmother had one of those and it brought back sweet memories. Thanks.

    Happy weekend, jj

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}