July 21, 2010

Finding Inspiration...



Yes! Muy pretty!
That is why I couldn't resist!






Even though it's a "wedding" publication...





Any magazine that makes the effort to have a swirly embossed
back like this for each issue...gets my vote! YUM!


As you can see it's called CEREMONY ...which is not shockingly original...
but it is one amazingly gorgeous piece of eye candy!


I saw an issue at a florist's shop a few months ago and went on
the hunt to find it!
Although it only costs $6.99 an issue...{I have NO IDEA how anyone
can publish such a fabulous, nearly 350 page, wall to wall color magazine
for $6.99!!...they are obviously a money laundering front!} I was still
compelled...by the cheapiocity deep within my soul...to find it for less...
AND I DID! SAVE ON CRAFTS ...LOVE THEM...sells all the back issue
starting at $3.99! So, I bought well, what is more that a few and less
than all? Yah, that many!



Maybe it's the photography geek in me...but I could look at these pictures all day!




Gorgeousness...



Ideas...




And inspirations on every page!




{once I woke up in a field with my hair something like this...
well, that's a story for another day...;}




Perfection!






Ok, the pink satin is a bit "gag me"...but the idea of the table
looking like a cake...I LOVE!




Cuteness...






Abounds!


And for you hardcore "wedding junkies"...they feature about 40
weddings in each issue with details about how the couples met
and where he popped the question, etc!
I have to admit, I even read some of that stuff too!!



Also, for the pet in your life...
each issue comes bound with this bit of brown paper,
trash to the mere human...



Hours of fun for the furry loined beasts!






Hey, I said he was handsome...
I never said he was a genius! ;}


What's inspiring you? Stop by MELISSA'S for some great ideas!


And be sure to visit Cindy for SHOW AND TELL FRIDAY



14 comments:

  1. I am a florist and I will be on the hunt for that book. Best one I have seen for wedding inspiration as well as ideas for home decor also. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like one of those that would take me DAYS to go through. Maybe a vacation magazine.....Have a great day! Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, every page looks so lovely!!! Great find! Enjoy your day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I am going to be on the lookout for this magazine. Thanks for sharing.
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'll have to get an issue or two of this. The photography is amazing and such great ideas. I have a 20 year old daughter, and well you know, whatever the future may hold!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter (19) found this magazine~ and asked to buy it. I too was surprised and stunned at the gorgeousness (yes that is a word) of this publication. She is dreaming of a gorgeous wedding~hahaha~I tease her we live on a farm~with a farm budget...she said we could at least get ideas! I love all the beautiful pictures too of this magazine. I had to laugh at your kitten...ours love to crawl inside grocery bags and wrestle~
    Blessings to you!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have got to get my hands on a copy of these just for the pictures. yummy indeed.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I stopped in for Show and Tell Fri! Now I'm a follower! I really enjoyed my visit!
    I'm having a giveaway if you are interested.....http://vintageporcelainart.blogspot.com
    Thanks! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dang girl! I loved viewing through the catalog with you...but I must say, I LOVED the kitty toy best!!! How darling is that?

    For your convenience: My Show n Tell Bargain Link. Hope you can visit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok, now you've done it. Turned me onto another way to spend money!!! What a beautiful publication. I love those kitty pics...soooo cute! Now, more about waking up in the field with your hair adorned in flowers...we need to hear that story! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. MANY wonderful ideas. Make me want get married again and this time make it lovely!!
    Warmly,
    deb :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. great post! I love the pink satin and white table. If the couple had their huge cake on it it would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely post. I just discovered your blog and love it.I am hosting a CSN Giveaway on my blog and would love for you to stop by.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}