June 10, 2010

Of Cabbages & Roses...

Would you sit here?





Sip here?





Doze here?




Dream here?


Yep!
Me too!
And thankx to Christina Strutt, the creative eye behind
CABBAGES AND ROSES you can buy all this cuteness!



And on every page of her new book, At Home With Country, you
can find the inspiration to make these looks your own!





Do you ever see something an think, 'IF ONLY this came in... {insert
color preference here...mine would be pink!} ?






Well she EMBRACES THE PINK...among other colors...






Look at this room....






and this...


Mmmmmm....

Enviting...

Home...

So snap up this book!
Or at least visit her site!
But whatever you do, read her BIO ...**sigh**...perchance to dream...



We'd be pleased if you would join in our VERY VINTAGE GIVE AWAY !

8 comments:

  1. all of those rooms are delicious...don't tempt me with books though...please...i have a weakness for them...and i buy too many...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI M! I love all the embracing of pinkness. I think it needs to be done. Those pictures are so pretty...but they are more. They are peaceful and serene. I need more of that look around me. Enjoy all your posts lately...they are beautiful...each and every one.
    Blessings,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful rooms. I want that book and can't wait to get it.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always wanted a bed outside. But not here in South Carolina....too hot. But in Kentucky in the mountains with the breeze..........a little piece of heaven

    ReplyDelete
  5. My heart skipped a beat at the dreaming pic! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. sigh ...

    i really love christina's style and c&r. i keep checking my local b&n but they don't have the book. maybe it's time to order online. hmmm?

    wouldn't you love to go to london even just for a day of shopping? cath kidston and cabbages and roses. ooh la la!

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I am so in love with each and every photo... and I love seeing color in the rooms as well, not just all white... I am going to get that book right away! Thanks for sharing such a dreamy post! xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}