June 29, 2010

How To Embarrass A Bird...

Firstly...
take their perfectly adequately plain wooden
house and paint it white...
remember...birds don't know from Rachel Ashwell!




Secondly...
add daisies!
Pink daisies, no less!




Heavens to Mergatroid!
Is that birdie's face red!




Thirdly...
go pastel...
{this reminds me of a "tiki" hut...'in the tiki, tiki, tiki,
tiki, tiki room...' try to get that out of your head! ;}


Well, a self-respecting bird may not want to call them
"home", but I love them! They are just what I envisioned
when I saw the little bird houses and the flowers in a catalog...
I knew they'd look darn tootin' cute together!



Be sure to stop by the FADED CHARM COTTAGE for more WHITE WEDNESDAY!



16 comments:

  1. I think they are quite pretty, perhaps the birds will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is way too fun - and cute! Your little birdies will be smiling for sure!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know about your birds, but all of them in my yard love the shabby romantic look! It's cute!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable little cottages for the birdies! Too cute!

    Happy WW!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, whats not to love? They are gorgeous! Colourful, cheerful and ever so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little birdie houses are too cute!!! Thank you again for my winnings... I showed them in a little post, I love everything! xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I think these are aborable. I'm in the process of vcovering a birdhouse with hearts myself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Heavens to Mergatroid!" Girl, I love everything you make but your blog titles and funny expressions are what bring me back so often!

    Exit stage right! ☺ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your bird houses are just simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable ~ I Can picture the pretty little birdies who would live in those houses.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some birds are just wishing for an upgrade...I'm sure your feathered friends are having a bidding war!
    Lucky birds!

    M.E.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think a Girly Bird will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are the cutest little birdhouses!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha I'm trying to imagine how an embarassed bird looks like :)
    these little bird houses look perfectly cute and kitschy <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can't you just see a sweet little wren peeking out?

    Adorable :-)
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh so very tweet! Love um! Lori

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}