May 25, 2010

LBS


Yep...a rippin' case of LBS...





that's what I've come down with...





Stand back! It could very well be catching!





Yuppers. It's full-blown.

Lazy Blogger Syndrome.






Symptoms?
Way too much time thinking about lolling in a hammock!






**sigh**how cool is this?
{but seriously, how embarrassed would you be
if you were THE one who made that poor palm dip
into the water! ;}





Nah... the fake palm trees don't cut it...
{out here we have cell towers that are "disguised"
as palm trees...uh,yah...I know...}

I'll shake it soon, I hope...
or runaway to a land filled with hammocks! ;}


BTW...any of you been stalked by the Census people yet?


18 comments:

  1. How fun was this - love the pictures - so funny the LBS story!

    Nope - no census people have come to see me - guess I don't count!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish! It wouldn't bother me a bit to jump in that hammock and watch the palm trees sway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, cell towers as palm trees, that is so funny!! I have to go back and see where you live ha!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great pictures...we all dream of being able to just kick back and relax...this has that look!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the view staring into the trees. how relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post...luv the pics!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. those hammocks look pretty good to me...i haven't seen any census people...so far...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, you had me laughing out loud when I read what LBS stands for. If I had a hammock like one of these (not the fake palm tree one) I would never get anything done and I wouldn't mind a bit! Thanks for helping me escape, if only for a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just hate the fake ones! Plastic vacation, anyone?????

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pics girlie. Hmmm, I wonder if it's time to hang the hammock? Cell tower palm trees...er, it sounds interesting.hehe
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was so cute, hope you rest up and come back soon!
    Hugz,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG ~ I can't stand it. How gorgeous. I would have no problem never blogging again. In CT we have a cell tower thats disguised as a pine tree - I swear I thought it was just a weird looking tree for about a year:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. the photos are beautiful! now i want a hammock, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my be lazy, especially in a hammock by the BEACH! if only, i wish....sigh....
    hugs,
    olivia

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have a hammock in the woods along the trail, but have not had the time to use it!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}