May 11, 2010

Dangerous...Yet Dreamy!





I can't even remember what I was looking for on Etsy the other
day...when I found Hand Painted Pink Roses ...

DANGER WILL ROBINSON!
The dreaminess draws you in...'til you're in danger of buying them all!!!!





Now, I have LOTS of MOP buttons...but none of them look like these!




And I have many of the same charms...but, again...none like these!!




E, is the uber talented artist who created these lovelies...







Yes! Even a charm bracelet!





Look at this nest with the birdie charm!





Each one is prettier than the last!





I can't even paint a life-sized rose!
How does one paint a teeny tiny one that looks so real?





Just sheer cuteness!






I am really loving this one!





And I had to snag her Etsy banner too so you can see that birdie with
the nest in a teacup! And the 2 birdies on the pink rose wreath...be
still me heart!

So if you want to see more of E's amazing creations, be sure to visit
her at Hand Painted Pink Roses !

**********************************************************
And HUGE congrats to Janet @ Shabbyfufu for winning our Shellicious
give away!
And if I had know that she'd be having such a FABULOUS GIVE AWAY
right now...I'd have asked to trade straight across!!!!




Hurry over there to throw your name in the hat!!!!!



Don't miss out on this much YUM!



And we'd be pleased to have you enter our
COTTAGE-Y GIVE AWAY too!!

15 comments:

  1. those charms and buttons are too sweet!
    lucky you!
    ox
    christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. DANGER WILL ROBINSON! Ha-ha-ha! Thanks! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh E has done an amazing job on those charms and buttons!!!! they're beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so beautiful buttons!!!

    Hugs
    Charo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - those buttons and charms are gorgeous! What a talented artist. By the way, I love your header!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful rosy stuff ,I.ll make a note--cottonreel

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful intricate painting on those buttons!!!!Just a few just won't do.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in love they are so beautiful.
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very sweet, and I can see how dangerous it is to visit her shop. Love it! Thank you for sharing.
    Hugz,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful work, very deicide and female, I loved it, I usually paint pearls and fringes, are so beautiful tiny flowers, see you soon blessings, Chany

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are beautiful! She is a true artist!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you for visit my blog,your coment make me happy .
    But your blog is gorgeous, wonderful , im inloved.
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. big danger! extreme beauty ahead! those are lovely.

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG What lovelies! Now I need some for myself...

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}