April 29, 2010

May Day! May Day!






JENNY of Fated Follies came up with such a fun idea...a May Day
basket swap!





I was partnered with Cassandra of MY ARTFUL ADVENTURES
...and when I saw her blog and her creations...I almost had a
panic attack! She's a rock star...like a real one! {I am Menudo!}
YIKES! And when I received her basket, I nearly swooned!



Pretty much perfection, huh? WOW!




Every detail is just gorgeous!




And so full of treats!




Each one more yummy than the last!
Thank you so very much Cassandra!



After seeing hers, it's pretty dorky of me to show you mine...but those are the
rules...ugh!



I used a little creamer for the "basket"...and stuffed it!



I had a bit of over flow though... ;}


Thank you Jenny, for such a fun event!!!!!
Happy May Day!!!


We'd be pleased to have you to join our SUMMER GIVE AWAY



13 comments:

  1. Well I for one would have loved to get either basket. The one you made is great! I love that you used a creamer - very creative and everything tucked inside and out screams you my friend.

    Enjoy your day!
    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, both baskets are breathtaking. Just gorgeous. I would say you are both so talented and definitely way out of my league. Stunning. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are both perfect!!!!! love them

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't sell yourself short - your basket is amazing!

    you are always doing so many great swaps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your basket and how much fun to have a basket swap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The baskets are beautiful. I would have been thrilled to receive either one!!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful job, congratulations and those shades of pink are a dream, beautiful! Chany

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are both quite beautiful, you both did a great job with them.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. LUCKY LUCKY you! Cassandra does such beautiful work! I've really enjoyed her eZines!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!!! They are both gorgeous.
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Swaps are such fun!! You got a great one and made one just as nice!!
    Happy May Day!
    Hugs,Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. BOTH of the baskets are totally gorgeous!!! what a fun idea for a swap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your basket, are you kidding? I love the creamer that you used with the footed bottoms! Gorgeous! Both baskets are beautiful! You guys did fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}