March 23, 2010

If You Go Chasing Rabbits..

The wonderful Karla of Karla's Cottage was our hostess for the
Alice: Tag Book Swap
...which meant that she had to create, receive,
organize, attach & mail out 100 billion Alice In Wonderland tags!!! All
whilst {I thought I'd go with that English influence!;} feeling ever so
poorly! What a trooper! Now, that's what I call mid-western gumption!
{sorry... the English thing is over ;}




She wrapped our tag sets up so fabulously! And included a tiny bottle of that potion! And! Drew her own Alice! Sheesh!




These are the other tags that were included...sooooo interesting to see
every one's interpretation of all things Alice!





Rabbits...tea...wonder...





And this was mine...red...I know! What is up with that? Huh? I really
just wanted to use my little cups, saucers & spoons!

Thank you Karla for all your hard work! This was really fun!




15 comments:

  1. LOVE your tag! LOVE the cup and saucer - LOVED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao!!
    Il tuo commento mi ha reso falice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao!!
    Il tuo commento mi ha reso felice!!
    Grazie, Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an enchanting Tag Swap! I am so inspired now to createsome Alice art myself...thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your visit! :D

    Lovely tags!!

    /helena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, all of those tage are so adorable and I love your red one! (Will there be any glitter on it soon? tee hee hee)... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a terrific assortment of tags!

    I really have to make more of a point of getting involved in swaps again ... I love getting little pieces of art in the mail.

    love the red one - but, no glitter?!

    are you okay?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky you! The tags are all fun! You've given me an idea for our Literacy Night...where one of our highlighted books will be Alice In Wonderland. Our craft will be making tags or bookmarks. Thanks for sharing. ♥♪

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh M, I love your tag!!! It is perfect to a 'tea'.
    Isn't that Karla just amazing?
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. each and every tag is fabulous!
    christina :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your red tag. And the tea cup. Cute!! thanks for visiting junkblossoms. Come back soon, we love company!

    ReplyDelete
  12. your tags are ever so pretty! i dig the bold red with the black/white.

    (like how i jumped from sounding a big english into 70's groovy?) thought you'd like that

    karla is amazing. she is the james brown of the tag swap! love the tag using the old pattern image, too.

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those tags were amazing. I saw Karla's table when all billion cards were laid out to be organized. I bet she had so much fun playing with them all before she mailed them out.

    Love your red one!

    xo Cathy

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}