February 18, 2010

A Few "TY's"!

Yummy! I know!



These are the match boxes I received from Mary & Heather for our Valentines swap...



as if the boxes weren't enough...




each one was loaded with tempting treats!! Thank you both! My head is simply spinning with ideas for all my new goodies!



This precious little goody was a complete surprise from Little Miss Holly ...



and the inside is just as adorable as the out...toile-icious! Thx a bunch, Holly!





This masterpiece is from Cathy ...while I made her a mere bi fold Valentine...



She created a hanging work of art! Thank you Cathy!!!





And just for the sake of weirdness & whimsy...here are Bee's "Valen-toes"! Since you saw her Christmas toes I just figured you'd be breathless with anticipation...wondering what she had on her toes this Feb 14th! ;}





Be sure to stop by Cindy's for more SHOW & TELL FRIDAY !!




23 comments:

  1. cute toes Bee!!!

    i love all of those wee boxes with the goodies tucked inside...that really was a fun swap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet gifts! Love Bee's toes, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. still swooning over the little mushrooms! love them!

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know i don't comment much, but i wanted to let you know i look forward to the eye candy you post every day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you love it when you head spins with ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful little gifts tucked inside such sweet little boxes! I do hope another swap is in line soon- just have to get in on these I think!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving loving loving!!!!

    xoxoxo
    ashlina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful goodies, and the toes are quite cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning! So glad I found your lovely blog this morning--love all the vintage & sparkle! I'll be back often to see what's going on in your pretty world...

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What sweet little treasures. but My favorite is that sweet little baby in the header! That smile made my day! Very sweet...very huggable...very happy.
    Wonderful post....once again....
    love your blog...have I told you that before?
    Big smile.
    Blessings,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun swap that was! You got some beautiful treasures. And I love your toes. I can't wait to see what you do to them for Easter (bunny ears perhaps).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lucky girl! I can't wait to do a swap!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great idea to fill the boxes too! And who doesn't swoon over red toes with hearts?!

    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  14. You get involved in the BEST swaps! what lovely little treasures

    ReplyDelete
  15. The artwork is incredible-what a talented group of ladies! The toes are cute too:)!

    Blessings,

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute photos and how cute are your toes! =) I really like how you displayed everything!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You never cease to amaze me. Your blog is always fun, creative, and a feast for the eyes. I love it all.

    I would love to participate in your Saturday Give-Away too.

    I've also palced your picture and link on my sidebar.

    Have a great Saturday.

    xo Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Belated Valentine's Day, M!

    Love Bee's tootsies.

    Every time I visit your blog it is more beautiful than the last time.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You create such lovely things I think your head must always be spinning with creative ideas!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}