January 17, 2010

Whole Lotta Pretty In One Little Box!


Heather at the Speckled Egg is hosting a really fun swap called Petite Inspiration Box...
one of my partners is Terri Gordon and just look at the box she made for me!




After visiting her blog and seeing what a talented artist she is, I knew it would
be something special, but...WOW! I was floored! And as if the box wasn't treat
enough, it was simply stuffed with treasures! You're awesome Terri!


And speaking of awesome...hurry over to MARY'S for more Mosaic Monday...and Mary's mosaic (say that 3 times fast! ;) is just gorgeous!



And I know this is stretching it but I just wanted to thank SUSAN for her clear and easy instructions for a fabulous blog MORPH !!!!! I had all that wasted space on both sides and the pictures were so small...but now I am using the whole page...and have MONSTER sized pictures! It really is a snap! If you want to give it a try here is the POST ! Of course now I will need to spend a lot more time editing the cat hairs out of my pictures...but it'll be worth it!! ;} THX SUSAN!

24 comments:

  1. WOW...this is so pretty....the treasures inside are gorgeous as well! I have almost completed mine and will send them this week!
    Happy Sunday xOxO Nerina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Most Sparkly One! Congratulations on receiving such a pretty little box! Lovely mosaic too.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa! these are so amazing. now i'm afraid to even make mine! i have compiled all of the treats and now i have to work on the boxes themselves. i made one but don't think it's grabbing me.

    beautiful!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing. How ever did she glue all those teeny trinkets on. beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful box, it is a treasure box. Or one you will treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and so very delicate! Love the light shades.

    ReplyDelete
  7. holy WOWZERS!!!!!!!! that is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful box, what a nice gift!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely box to receive! I'd like the mailman too if he brought such treasures!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is wondrous!

    I have been involved in several swaps with Terri on the Marie Antoinette Mail Art group - she's marvelously talented and always creates such enchanting things.

    Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh how beautiful, and how perfect for you with the seashells! I love treasure boxes! xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I so wanted to join in on that, but it was already full :(
    Your box is absolutely lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, my! That's not just pretty, it's absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, that's a work of art. What wonderful creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh! So incredibly beautiful!!! You lucky gal!

    ReplyDelete
  16. HI M, this is so precious. I love it. Months ago I saw a similar little box decorated like this with a tiny little dolly and blanket inside....I nearly swooned. I love tiny goodies. What a treasure you have received. I love it.
    Are you floating away yet. The rain is about to overtake our barn! Aaaaa....really it will be ok...it just seems like a lot of rain!
    Blessings
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! I can see why you love it.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love paper treasures, and this one is the sweetest!!!
    Jo-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG, that box is just gorgeous! It is so you M!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, this is so sweet and pretty. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So sweet! AND big pictures are the BEST ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. OHHHHHHHH I so love that sweet gorgeous box,, how lucky you were to receive one... I am on my way to pay her a visit.

    Hugs;
    Alaura

    ReplyDelete
  23. How lovely! I participated in this swap, too. :) Such fun!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}