December 19, 2009

Take A Break!

Stop wrapping!
Stop shopping!
Stop baking!
Put your feet up for a few
minutes and relax with
some of the prettiness
of the SEASON!

Just LOOK at this room of KATHY'S !!!


And her mantel!!!
Right out of a magazine!




I have always thought that CAROLYN lived in heaven!
But now that it's a snowy wonderland...I'm sure
of it! Go check out her carriage ride and snow-covered
home tour!



ELYSE is busy making these
adorable little confections...
among other treats!




JUNE'S every post is picture
after picture of shimmery white
gorgeous Christmasyness!



Would I love to have a "yard" like this!!!





And KIM must have the market
cornered on cloches & apothecary jars!!! All
filled with every yuletide treat imaginable!



This is my favorite nook in her home...
always love to see how she updates it!


Hope you had a nice break!
You needed it...looking a tad
frazzled, you were!

Now back to work! ;}
Only a few days left!!!

13 comments:

  1. I think I will take another little break and have a peek.
    Thank you for sharing my post.
    Merry Christmas!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretties! I loved the pink and white-themed mantle. I've never done that at Christmas time but I'll have to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just what I needed after a long day of shopping (with my hubby and 3 little ones!) So stressful! Thanks for all the pretty photos and links to visit!!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What beautiful rooms and objects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful and thank you for sharing these lovely Christmas time decorations ~ all fabulous.

    Happy weekend
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was scrolling through your blog and thought...wow! This girls got my living room, Lol...then I read it! Thank You My friend...so nice of you to share.Actually have changed everything around and that little wicker couch is in my bed room now!!!! Will post the new arrangment soon....Loved visiting your blog and catching up...Have a Merry Christmas and Keep up the grat blog! xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, you took me to blogs I didn't know about, so thanks for the eye candy. Now I'm off to visit! So, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the little tour! The photos shown in a grouping are stunning. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now this was worth taking a break for!!

    Happy holidays! :-)

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there sweet friend, just wanted to leave you a note to thank you for all of your sweet comments, they really bring a smile to my face. I have been remiss in visiting lately and have caught up on you and all of your sparkly treasures. Your homes looks so ready for the big guy in the red suit!! Wishing you all the joys this holiday season brings...Merry Christmas sweetie xOxO Nerina :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all of the great inspirations. I'm busy shoveling snow here in Virginia but I'm on a break, so I'll go visit and see the pretties you've showcased. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the green walls in what looks like your sun room. I feel some painting in my future.

    Merry Christmas!

    Susan at Charm of the Carolines

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}