December 16, 2009

Shabby, Pink & Sassy Swap!

THIS is always a good sign!
(and if I wasn't 2 years old and could
control myself...I'd have taken a picture
of the nicely wrapped treats instead of
the "aftermath carnage"! ;)



I signed up for SARAH'S


Shabby Pink Christmas Swap and
my buddy was....tahhh dahhhh...



ELYSE , the tinkertrix of treasures @ COTTAGE!
And ooooh la la! Did I score!



A sugar glittery pink birdie on one
of Elyse's signature clothespins!



I can almost hear him cheeping, "How
cute am I??!!"



Oh! How could she have known?
A glittery seashell!!!




And with a decal too!
Pitter patter!



But this is who I was waiting for!!
I was hoping that I'd be the lucky
recipient of one of Elyse's vintage
clothespin babes! Yipeeeee!
Isn't she adorable!




Thx Elyse!
Look at all this Christmasy PINKNESS!



I LOVE it all!

And thank you Sarah, for being our
gracious hostess!!

10 comments:

  1. Oh everything is just lovely! The clothespin doll is so pretty and I love the bird on that one too! So clever!
    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    Everything is just gorgeous and pink!
    Love Kristina X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Elyse - she is so creative! The bird on the clothespin is wonderful! Oh, and I covet those clothespin dolls that Elyse is now creating. Congratulations! What a great swap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So light and airy. So lovely and pink. Beautiful shots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great swap!!! you and Elyse made good partners...you know each other well, so you could send the perfect goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just green with envy!
    Beautiful!

    Lucky you!!

    xoxo
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous goodies M. What a great swap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. dearest M,

    this post makes me smile!

    i am so happy that you like everything and it's so fun to see your pretty photos of it all. and of course i laughed and LAUGHED at the DH pic!

    i love lori's comment. so true!

    xo
    elyse

    ps
    i think i'll read this post again ... for the 5th time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you -scored- can't imagine much better! God for you!

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it all! The clothespin creatures are just so cute! And all the pink and glitter! Even the tissue paper was pretty!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}