December 12, 2009

GGG Mania...There Is No Cure!!!!!

I just got to thinking, wouldn't a GGG covered
box be FAB!!!




But then reality set in and I realized that
you'd need to leave an uncovered edge
around the bottom so that the lid would
close properly...and that would involve
logistical planning which the Muse & I
just ARE NOT into...so, we went with
PINK paint instead! (Yes, one day I
will write The Lazy Girl's Guide to
Cute & Crafty Creations! ;)

I think it's OOOH LA LA-licious!
Yet...somehow lacking...hmmmm...




BETTER!!!!!





Waaaaaay la la-licious!!!!





OK...I just got carried away taking
pictures of that sparkling glitter in
the sun!




I believe that I have mentioned that I
am part badger!
Mmmmmm...still needs a little something...





Pink Perfection!!!




Remember our motto:
MORE IS MORE!!!!





An Waaaaaaay More is even better! ;}



And along those lines....

...someone who share my "mania" enough to
glitter a real live wish bone, is LORI
this glitter-trix of MY FAERIE WINDOW !




And I was the lucky recipient!!!




And this adorable creation!




Mica-licious!



THANK YOU LORI !!!!!!!
LOVE THEM!!!!!!

BCD Show and tell

17 comments:

  1. I always know if I need a glitter fix this is the place to come....I would glitter EVERYTHING if I could! Delish....and I would never have thought of doing a wishbone!....Fortunately I saved mine from my turkey. Yipppeee....It's going to get a nice blast of glitter later today.

    Warm blessings,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little bling make everything just MORE gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink perfection!!!
    And it's all yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GGG and vintage bling makes ANYTHING look better. I really do believe this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. I love glitter, can't seem to get enough of it recently.
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous...and I share your motto!

    Merry Christmas...Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every thing looks better with Glitter and YOU are the Glitter Queen darling!! xOxO Nerina :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always bring a smile to my face, thanks!! ~Love your sense of humor, along with your brilliant creativity!~ Beautiful gift box, and congrats. on your win!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. "More is more" Ha-ha! The box is perfect!

    Was just thinking about you last night and missing you! Thanks for your creative and humerous posts! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maybe you were head elf, in charge of glittering everything, in a former life? Love the finished box!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sparkly, sugary, shimmery.... my favorite!
    ox
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a fab box!

    you have the glitter gene in overdrive today!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hee hee hee...i am laughing so hard right now, you are so darn cute!!! oh, i just love to read your posts... you have the most adorable way of saying things...you must have had good light, your pictures are especially lovely...you have a wonderful stash of bling in your gorgeous glittery box there!!! i am so happy that you liked your treats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your box! It's beautiful and I also love your gorgeous collection of jewelry!

    Have a wonderful week!

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that the box can package a gift and be a keepsake. MERRY CHRISTMAS

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}