November 17, 2009

mmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Ammmmmmmmmm I a little self absorbed? ;}
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaybe...but can one
really have too mmmmmmmmmmmmany "M"s?!!!
Mo! I mean, no! Especially for the mmmmmarvelous
clearance price of 49 cents!




And since I was in the shelling mmmmmmmood
after I mmmmmmmmmmmade
my shell Christmas tree I thought
I'd see if shells would work on
something like this too...




Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...




And as I alternately glued and burned...
glued and burned...I had timmmmmmme
to ponder mmmmmmmy technique; is the
devil-may-care-slap-dash look ok or
would it be better to take the timmmmme
to arrange the shells in a more organized way?




I think I'll try to line them up mmmmmore
evenly on mmmmmmy next shellicious
project since the way these shells ended up...
all facing downward...looks, to me, like
a dinosaur's toenails! ;} Even still, I
like it and I think I will add a ribbon to
it so I can hang it up!!

Mmmmmake your way over to
FADED CHARM COTTAGE
for mmmmmmore White Wednesday!

10 comments:

  1. I love the project and the photos. And the price was right, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always find the bargains! Amazing - in love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is adorable!!! i like how you have your shells on there...i think it looks really cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and soft page and photos. Do you have a shell pink bandage for the burns? Those glue guns are nasty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling project! I too, am completely obsessed with my initial,GGGGGGGGG and KKKKKKK! I have them everywhere! Self important???Nah, just a little crazy(the GOOD kind of crazy) : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. glued and burned? burned? What - and why - did you burn? Am I missing something?

    ... anyway your M is mmmmmmmmmmarvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, just love it, love it!!! so cute!!! mmmmmmmmmm....for María
    Cariños
    María Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmmmmmm.....mmmmmmarvelous bargain Mmmmmm.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  9. 49 cents??? suh-WEET! Mmmmmmme like!

    ReplyDelete
  10. No dinosaur claw looked more gorgeous!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}