October 21, 2009

She Puts The "Oh My" In "Goodness"!

Pretty!!!!! I know!



These too!
Tags, ribbons & bling!
Who could resist?
Not me!
These are just a few...very few...
of the tempting treats in store for
you at ANGELA HARRIS' Etsy shop!




Hand dyed coffee filters!
Not only are they pink...this
looks like a cake! YUM!





Seam binding ruffled onto crepe
paper! I know it's probably not that
hard to make, but, uh, I don't have
a sewing machine so I appreciate
her effort on my behalf! ;}




Hand adorned tags...very cute!!!



Coffee filter roses...hand stamped...
very cool!



And these crepe paper roses look like
they just came from the garden...well,
they don't have the customary little gnaw
marks from the grasshoppers, but other
than that...exactly the same!




And for greedy hoarders like me...
she sells in bulk!!!! 30 adorable "Adore"
tags for $5!!!!




75 "Crown" tags for $7.50...
yes, they are a royal treat!

Now, I don't know Angela...
she isn't my sister's nephew's cousin
or anything like that. She just left me
a comment and I followed her to her
blog and then saw her Etsy
goodies...and YOWZAAAA!!!!!!
And I am not alone in that "YOWZAAA"...
she has been featured in just about every
single SOMERSET magazine there is!!

So, go check her darling treats out...
before I buy them all! ;0

16 comments:

  1. i like her lace tags...i was over visiting her earlier today too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the hand stamped Coffee filter roses!! Very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love all the pretty tags! Have a sweet day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the "adore' tags. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou for telling us about this blog, her things are so pretty I have just purchased some lovely tags and for such a good cause too.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well they are some delightful creations and I will pop over and see if you left anything ;-)
    Thanks for stopping by my tea time post...I'm a bit late in returning visits.
    Hope you come back soon and often.
    Thursday Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning, M! ♥

    I've Angela's namebut now I've seen her work! Love the crepe paper roses! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, those are lovely... I am off to check them out too! Bisous... Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love her shop too! Everything is perfect!
    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  10. How lovely! And hand-dyed coffee filters--how interesting. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh... I could not stay away from her etsy store!! What wonderful things! I'm sure she will be delighted you've shared with us after she sees all the shopping we've done! lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! Thanks for sharing...I will have to stop by her shop and take a peek! Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey "M"
    How Pretty! What a great deal too! I'll have to go check out her store....thanks for sharing! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    Big Hugs,
    Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  14. These tags are so beautiful.I mean just beautiful.XXOO Marie Antionette

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there,
    this is my first visit to your blog which I have just discovered by the link at Kathleen's Faded Charm.
    What a lovely blog you have. everything is to cute. love those lace tags but the hand stamped coffee filter roses are my fave. Gotta tell you I have a thing for ROSES and a bunch of other thingies which you can find you if you frop by my blog. You can find me waiting at http://ritashabbychicrose.blogspot.com/.
    Don't forgt to let me knoe it's you be dropping just a line or two.
    Love reading and writing comments.
    Blessings
    Rita

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}