October 17, 2009

PS...




Yah, I forget to email Bev...again...
Man! Friday @ 8 am EST seems to
escape me every week!

PS...Did I mention I was a doofus?!



Well, I will just be a Pink Saturday
"hanger-oner" this week, and join in...
unofficially!

PS...That's PINK SATURDAY !

So, I was at the 99 Cent Store... and PINK
things just seemed to be jumping out at me
from all directions!!!

Pink cutlery?????
Who among you could resist?
99 cents??? No way!


PS...have I mentioned how cheap I am??




Pink & white checked paper towels!
How cute are they??!!!!





Way too cute to use, but they will look
adorable on my pantry shelf!


PS...did you know I'm weird like that?
{Welp! Now you do! ;}




LOOK! And it's even announcing that's it's
PINK!




Of course I had to get it!!
A tad too big to sit on the bathroom
sink for company though, huh?
I guess I'll have to save it for my
next Amazon tea party!


PS...I don't really know any Amazons...
I think they are as extinct as any sort of
fiscal sanity in DC! {did I say that?}


Have a happy PS!

And be sure to stop over at
PINK IN THE CITY because
that is simply a GREAT name for a blog!!!

9 comments:

  1. Doofus?! No not yet. Cute post.

    Have a lovely weekend. TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those "towels" are so cute! Have fun using them! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, for you unofficial pink Saturday contribution....cute! That paper towel is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pink is always so interesting to see!!! I love the paper towels!!!!
    Hugs,
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello M!

    great pinks! come on over for cake tomorrow -- you can bring the plastic forks! (or take 'em on over to B's)

    poor beverly -- i am always forgetting or declining and then asking to be back in.

    happy weekend!

    xo

    ps
    noticed something cool in an old home companion and thought of you. a vintage fork with the handle dipped in glitter at an angle. very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute post you have here for Pink Saturday. Lot os pretty pinkies..i love those towels...
    Have a great weekend
    Regards
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  7. What pretty pink finds. It's amazing that they were at the dollar store.
    Hugs...Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there cutie! Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}