October 7, 2009

It's That Time Again!





It's that time again!




Another tour through the pages of
Elegant Bride...the Fall edition!



I always find cute ideas to steal, uh, I
mean copy!




I love all the goodies on these hodge-
podge pages...



...the sherberty colors of the boxes...
the bow & rhinestones on the smaller
box...is that bouquet gorgeous, or what!





Love the invitations...and the shoes!





Another pretty bouquet...but I'm looking
at that chair!




Very Mary Engelbreity!




How cool is that swag of flowers!
And the colors in the curtains....mmm...
mmm...mmm!




Even an article on blogs! Here are the ones
the mentioned in case you want to check them out...

The Wedding Bee


Chewing The Cud Weddings
(Gross name, good blog!)

Oh How Charming

Something Old Something New

Swoon Over It
( Elyse must have something to do
with this one! )


And cakes!





And cakes!


And cakes!



Look at this one!



All that detail! Who could eat it??!!
Ok, me...but I'd feel really bad...for
a few seconds



Pretty fun!!!!




And after all those cakes you're supposed to look
like this? She was just in an ad...I don't like her!
And I think it's mean of them to put her after
the cakes!





Jut makes you want to east 20 of these
Grand Marnier pancakes!
Wow! who new a bride's magazine could
be such an emotional minefield! ;)

Gotta go..fingers...all...syrupy...

18 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!! This makes me want to get married all over again! I loved planning my wedding. These pictures give me so many ideas! And I am ready for a honeymoon!!
    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! I'm happy to meet someone else who still looks at Bridal magazines. I think they have the most beautiful ideas. The only difference...you actually do something with the inspiring photos:-)
    See ya around,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, and yes, I love the shoes! You are too cute, saying you don't like her! tee hee Looks like she can have her cake and eat it too!!! Bisous... Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. just stunning!! I never realized how lovely a bridal magazine could be...in other words there are many ideas one can embrace daily and not just for weddings!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a good source of new ideas! I never thought to look in a Bride Magazine. I don't know why since I know ideas can come from anywhere. I agree with you on the cakes, too. So beautiful that it would be a shame to cut into them. Nah, that's why they are there: to eat and enjoy! And the girl was running on the beach because she just ate cake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always zip on over here to get my glitter fix....I adore your blog....

    I'll have to check out that mag too...and I'm all about swiping ideas too....I've already bought some shells to glitter for my sparkling daughter for Christmas. They are one of the happiest little do-dads I've ever seen....I hope you don't mind...you know what they say about copying, right?? :-)

    Hugs,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those gorgeous cakes. Thanks to share those pretty inspirational ideas.
    Hugs
    Charo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are such a funny girl. I loved looking through this beauty with you. All except that page with the chick on the beach. I love it when you make me laugh.
    Hugs,
    June

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, here's the deal- she's running off the calories from all that cake! Then she'll swim and continue to stay active until it's time to eat cake again and then repeat. How's that sound? ☺

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty blog. Those cakes look delish :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. how about the site oncewed.com? have you ever been over there?...i like to browse over there once in a while...good ideas...pretty pictures...i don't think i ever saw a girl in a bikini there either...so you might like it better...LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  12. what's the big idea with that blog using my word anyway!? and skinny brides after photos of huge cakes?

    let's storm the publication office with torches and pitch forks. or maybe just forks ... maybe there are still some sample cakes around. (tee hee)

    xo

    i have been trying really hard to avoid my "cookie marathons" and favorite muffins.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey M!
    That was fun peeking inside that magazine...I love those gorgeous cakes, don't you?! Speaking of cakes...your cupcakes are sooo cute! Now I'm off to catch up on your posts...that's always such fun! Have a great night!
    Big Hugs,
    Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are all just so gorgeous. I love to look through those magazines...even though I am already married,, but like you say lots to grab ideas from.....

    Hug;s
    Alaura

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those cakes are absolutely gorgeous!! I honestly don't know how someone can take the time to create those masterpieces knowing that they are going to be cut up and eaten. Such a shame!! :)

    ~ Wendy
    http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh the details in the cakes are amazing!
    xoxo
    Prisicla
    littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh how I would love to be involved in planning a weddings! I love watching wedding shows on tv. Everything is so romantic and pretty , like the pictures in your magazine.
    Blessings!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't looked through a bridal magazine in forever! I need to pick one up and indulge myself in such gorgeous photos and ideas!
    Hugs and glitter,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}