October 24, 2009

I'm A Little Teapot!


I love this little teapot!
That's why I keep it on my nightstand.
Unfortunately, it's semi-spherical shape
is rather enticing to Feline-Americans.
So, I thought I'd try to give it a safer
existence "up high" (Well, that's my
story and I'm stickin' to it, but does
anyone else's cat get up on top of the
fridge?)





I started off with ribbons and a few beads...
the staples of fooferie!








A teenie tiny tea spoon is always a welcome
addition! And aren't those mini pompoms
just the gnats knees??!!







Yep, it's been "tasselfied"! Sorry, the action shot
of it actually dangling in a tassel-like manner
didn't turn out so hot, so I had to use this one
where it's merely "propped"...
but I think you get the idea! ;}
And now it will hang safely out the reach
of furry paws...yah well, hope springs
eternal right?

And even though I am unofficial...again...
since I forgot to email Bev! Be sure to stop
over and check out all the PINK SATURDAY fun!

And make a special trip to FIBERDOODLES
to WELCOME Sharon, a PS newbie...
her post is pretty darn fun!!!!

16 comments:

  1. Ohhhh! so adorable a creation. Love that wee spoon!, too.

    Have a beautiful weekend. TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the perfect ornament to the top of a tassel. Where did you find the mini pompom trim?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little teapot is just fabulous. I really love it. What a wonderful treasure. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey "M"!
    That is the cutest little tiny teapot...I love the extra touches you added to it! Nope, kitty don't get on top of the refig. but he did manage to put his paws through the aluminum foil that covered my brownies this week. LOL! I've been having a little trouble keeping him off of the kitchen counters! He's so bad! Gotta love him thought! Hope you are having a great weekend...I so enjoyed seeing your new pretty creation!
    Big Hugs,
    Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so CUTE! I love that little teapot! My cat is 15 now and still into everything!
    ~Blessings~
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe it's the tassels that are so enticing to your kitty. If I were a cat I think I wouldn't be able to keep my paws off either! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful new creation made with that adorable little teapot! Love the word "tasselfied"! I've got a naughty kitty, too. I definitely know where the term cat burglar came from!

    Happy PS!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the little teapot. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I look forward to checking out some more of your posts.
    Holly @ 504 Man

    PS-I love pink too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I have a kitty who has been getting on top of the refrigerator, dresser and cupboard. She wipes out everything in her way - up and down. She's a beautiful blue siamese, and is getting up in age. She didn't do that until recently. What does go through their minds?
    LOL enjoyed your post and LOVE that teapot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't post anything pink this time but I had to check out a few of my favorites today. I love how your header looks as well as the post for today. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the little teapot too...it's cute
    Happy PInk Saturday & enjoy your weekend.
    Regards
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  12. The gnats knees, your so funny. It is sooo cute, I love it. Stop by for a visit soon!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute! I love those mini pom poms and I have some,too. I can't remember WHERE I got them, though! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! Beautiful blog and inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  15. nothing is safe once a kitty has it in his or her sights...i have found THAT out the hard way...one of my kitties is especially adept at getting into that particular brand of trouble...too cute what you did with your little tea pot...gnat's knees...LOL...you crack me up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It is just adorable! What a great job!! Thank you so much for the sweet comment (blushing here.

    Sharon

    Ps: Do gnats really have knees?

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}