October 20, 2009

A Bit Of Work On Your Part!



OK...the picture above has NOTHING
to do with this post...I just couldn't
have a post with no pictures!!!
And although I don't think Sandra would
sue me, I didn't get specific permission to
to use hers so, I didn't want to be a blog
dweeb!

Anyway, since it's almost that time...
you know...the 31st...I thought I share
the BEST Halloween post I have ever seen
and quite possible the CUTEST!!!!
Sandra Evertson's A HALLOWEEN TAIL .
I laughed so hard I cried!!!! Enjoy!!

7 comments:

  1. Cute pumpkin. ;-)

    I just have to ask ... are all those teacups in your header your collection? Spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God you are so right. I almost fell out of my chair laughing. Thanks for letting us know about that blog.

    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, i LOVE that post...Sandra is a riot...SUCH an entertainer...and good storyteller...and that Juliet could NOT be any cuter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi M. Hey I had a thought....how about a small white Christmas tree with your glittery starfish hanging from the branches...several of them! YOu could do all white or pale pastels (glitter), hang them from wired ribbon, or some bows that are sparkly...hmmm...just a thought!
    You are the queen of glittery prettiness!
    Blessings,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing that with us. The expressions on the dog's face are priceless!! I laughed until my stomach hurt!!! :)

    ~ Wendy
    http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. soooooooooooo adorable! i didn't have time to read every word but the photos are the cutest! how much fun she must have had putting that together!

    (look at my poll! so far 2 people say: enough already) ! LOL i had a feeling ...

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog recently- and all I can say is I love it!!!
    Everything is so beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}