October 13, 2009

Lust...Well, Lust-lite...

As I saw it...I knew....





I wanted them all!






Only 1.49 @ TJ MAXX...so I went for
it and did that thing....you know...
the thing where you are so into
finding what you want that you forget
the you're actually in the middle of
a crowded store, taking everything off
a display so you can get to the VERY
back to make sure you didn't miss one...
with your behind in the air...yah, that thing.





Thankfully, Bee was on the other side of
the display, "looking" for something else...
so I had company...it's funny, the 2 of us ,
just our bums showing, I could have sworn
I heard someone say, "Oh, they must be sisters"!
Hmmmm.... ;)





Well, now that I have them, I'm not sure
where they will go...I just love almost anything
with that pattern...and in pink...be still my
foolish(literally) heart!!!!




Be sure to stop by TAM'S

14 comments:

  1. You are SO CUTE! I love ya! I do that same thing, especially when it it a price like that, lol! I tend to go crazy in Marshall's and come home with things I dont need or know what to do with. But somehow, I always end up finding a place for it :)
    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to hit TJ Maxx soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with the containers, the starfish and little pails. And knowing you...you will come up with a zillion more uses!!! Love them!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, I know just why you did what you did!!
    Don't worry I'm sure no one saw you.
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love anything damask and in pink! I would have been digging through the display right along with you!

    Best wishes,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet idea and SOOOOOO pretty! You'll enjoy them wherever they go! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, I do the same thing! And usually someone is following me around the store saying "are you going to buy ALL of those?"... and yes, I usually do! Bisous... Julie Marie (Love the pink!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You didn't save any for me? That's OK, I don't know where I'd put them. I'll just have to come peek at your photos when I need some pink.

    I can hardly wait for the new TJ Maxx to open up near my house. I won't have to travel 25 minutes to find one anymore. Yipee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, that is so funny...i really liked the part about "they must be sisters"...you crack me up...are those tea lite holders? cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a find! Don't you just love the MAX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool! I know you will enjoy them! And yes it is so easy to find that thing at a super price and have to have it! Glad you have them!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how pretty!!! I love your "bum" description!! I just might have to pay a visit to our local TJ Maxx!! : )

    ~ Wendy
    http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}