September 16, 2009

A Little Pot?

You were thinking something else,
weren't you??? Especially since I'm
from that freak-show of a state
they call Cali!
Well, what I truly meant was...
a little pot!


I just love these...they come all nice & white
and ready for painting!!!! I love anything
that doesn't make me wait for the paint to
dry!! "Sand, seal, sand..." Puh-foodle!
They were lacking that certain "zing"
though...so....




...a wee decal perked them right up!!!




OK...that's cute...and yet there
must be more...




...I looped a pretty piece of ribbon through
the little hole...tied a bow...and had a "tussie
mussie" of sorts!




A little something pretty for a doorknob or
cupboard knob...on a present or even your
Christmas tree!

But if the bow looks cute at the bottom...
how would it look at the top?
Inquiring minds want to know...ok,
they probably really don't...but I did!





Hmmm...kinda cute...a potty
little tassel...




This picture almost gave me vertigo...
so I just wanted to include it!!! ;)



Be sure to stop by KIMBA'S for
DIY THURSDAY


and GINA'S for TRANSFORMATION THURSDAY


Don't forget to enter our GIVE AWAY !!!

19 comments:

  1. Pretty, pretty! I liked them in just plain white, but I love them with the decals. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what cute ideas...you are always thinking!!! i like it best as a tussie...so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each stage had its charms and since I'm from the PNW, yes, I thought maybe you were wanting to make a deal. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOOh I love this pot!!!!especially with the tassels
    Cheers
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. really like your little pots, the tasseell is awesome. I like the shells with the roses on the side. so pretty! Marla

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so creative!! I love these ideas! You seriously should open an Etsy shoppe :)
    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I LOVE those! You are so talented and creative! Bisous... Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have three boys, so I REALLY enjoy seeing more feminie projects ... that I never get to do, myself! You did a great job ... love the pots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful job! I love the tassel idea. Have a wonderful idea. Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have to cutest ideas. I love the tassel. It has all my favorite colors! So sweet.

    Smiles,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete
  11. very pretty and creative....my kind of artist.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute that turned out! I'm trying to see the plate in the first photo! Oh my...it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it! The potty tassel is my favorite! You are so clever...Becs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your transformation. Pink roses always are a winner! Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  15. get those little pots OFF my marion plate!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there!

    Oh, I love these little pots! Where may I ask did you find the rose decals? Thanks!

    Debbie
    dustbun55@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}