September 30, 2009

I {Heart} GGG!!!



Since I am always blathering on about the GGG
{German Glass glitter...I'm gonna trademark that! ;}
I thought I should do a bit of blathering about a new
and fabulous source!
LOOK AT THAT BLUE!!!!!!!!




A source for which I can take no credit
whatsoever! My nephew and his fiance,
Katie, found this place and bought me the
motherload!!!




Does that look just like crushed pearls, or
what???!! LOVE IT




It's called GERMAN PLAZA and they
have so many colors...your head will spin!
{Seriously, Linda Blair style!}






And it comes in 6 oz containers for only $12.25!
That is almost free! Truly, a little goes a long way
with GGG, these could cover an ocean of starfish!
{And they will!}





WHAT???!!! You think they were crazy
enough NOT to get me PINK too?





Nope! They know better than that! ;}
(**Disclaimer** although this looks like
a yumalicious treat...a mouth full would
not be a wise idea! ;}

GO GLITTER SOMETHING!

15 comments:

  1. i love GGG too...i usually just use the clear...which i buy by the pound...but those colors look really yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG,Beautiful,Where do you get this GGG from and yes I like the way you say it GGG...Kool.I know you will do this GGG proud.LOL...XXOO Marie Antionette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm gonna need some of that! Christmas is coming :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful colors you 'GGG' is!!
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh...what awesome stuff...and the colors are to die for!

    What a great nephew to find that place for you!

    Hugz,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indeed you are the glitter QUEEN! Have you seen the glittered pumpkins from Martha Stewart? They look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so pretty! The blue and the pink are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that glitter and so many gorgeous colors! Your blog is so lovely! I am going to follow and add a link on my page. BLessings!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I neeeeeeed some! What a clever idea.

    Blessings,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful German Glitters and such sparkle in the real thing! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is awesome. i have tiny tins from the tinsel trading sampler pack and i use it likes it's gold, in tiny increments. a girl can really have a good time with these big bottles! i will have to check out the link.

    awesome pics! love the blue GGG against the white frame.

    (just watch for cuts, you!)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yup that's the place I have purchased my GGG! I think I have the same blue!
    Yummy colors (~~)Julie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love GGG and I love your new colors. I'll have to check out the new source.
    I've never gotten cut from it but every time I get it out I think it's going to slice me up!0

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you! ;}